24 days of FREE printables – DAY 18
Welcome back for day 18 of the Lovely Advent Calendar! Christmas season is such a fun and magical time. I thought that you wouldn’t mind having an extra, digital advent calendar to discover a new, surprising little gift every day. So here I am!
Everyday until Christmas Eve, I’ll share with you a free printable on this blog.
Here is a list of the free printables already shared in the Advent Calendar so far:
- December 1- Christmas countdown stickers
- December 2: Christmas planner dividers
- December 3: Christmas Starbucks planner accessories
- December 4: DIY Mr & Mrs first Christmas ornament with vinyl – Free cut file
- December 5: Cute animal planner stickers
- December 6: Cute animals washi samplers
- December 7: Reindeer stickers gift tags
- December 8: 60 Starbucks cups planner stickers
- December 9: 2017 year at a glance planner inserts for A5 and personal planners
- December 10: To buy/shopping list planner inserts for A5 and personal planners
- December 11: Free animals stickers for your planner
- December 12: Retro date night stickers
- December 13: birthday planner stickers
- December 14: Cute coffee planner stickers
- December 15: Yoga planner stickers
- December 16: To do planner inserts for A5 and personal planners
- December 17: Retro Payday stickers
And here’s today free printable! Keep coming back every day to discover new daily free printables!
December 18: Cute Sidebar stickers for the classic Happy Planner
Today I’m sharing a different type of stickers: Happy Planner sidebar stickers. These stickers are sized to fit in the sidebar of the classic Happy Planner. This way you can hide the “Notes” section and write whatever you want in the white space.
I made them in the shape of cute animals because why not! As you can see these stickers match the cute animal stickers I’ve previously shared with you.
If you don’t have a Happy Planner, maybe you can find other cute ways to use these stickers. For example, I have a Happy Planner, but I think I’m also going to try to laminate these and use them as dry erase ongoing to do list for my filofax planners. I may need to resize them though so I’ll probably share a future freebie if my little experience happens to be a success.
This free printable includes 5 different animal sidebar stickers:
You can download this freebie as a PDF only.
Please note: All the free printables I share on Lovely Planner are only meant for personal use only and can at no point be used for commercial purposes, modified or claimed as your own.
Don’t forget to check the other free planner printables I’ve shared on the blog so far!
Download these Happy Planner sidebar stickers
To access this free planner printable, you have two possibilities:
Option 1: like or tweet this post using the buttons right here. It’s easy and quick and I’m just so happy when I know people are interested in what I create! This will also help me know what type of freebie you guys like more and give you more of that! Win-Win! Thank you for your support!
Option 2: If you have trouble downloading it here, you can also subscribe to my newsletter. You’ll receive a password to access the free printables library at all times, from there you’ll be able to download all the planner free printables already shared!
If you use this free printable, I’d be happy to see what you do with it! Feel free to comment down bellow, tag me/follow me on instagram (@lovelyplannerblog) or use the hashtag #lovelyplanner 🙂
Disclosure: In order to support this website’s costs, this post contains affiliate links, which means that if you make a purchase using one of those links, I’ll receive a small commission.