24 days of FREE printables – DAY 15
Welcome back for day 15 of the Lovely Advent Calendar! Christmas season is such a fun and magical time. I thought that you wouldn’t mind having an extra, digital advent calendar to discover a new, surprising little gift every day. So here I am!
Everyday until Christmas Eve, I’ll share with you a free printable on this blog.
Here is a list of the free printables already shared in the Advent Calendar so far:
- December 1- Christmas countdown stickers
- December 2: Christmas planner dividers
- December 3: Christmas Starbucks planner accessories
- December 4: DIY Mr & Mrs first Christmas ornament with vinyl – Free cut file
- December 5: Cute animal planner stickers
- December 6: Cute animals washi samplers
- December 7: Reindeer stickers gift tags
- December 8: 60 Starbucks cups planner stickers
- December 9: 2017 year at a glance planner inserts for A5 and personal planners
- December 10: To buy/shopping list planner inserts for A5 and personal planners
- December 11: Free animals stickers for your planner
- December 12: Retro date night stickers
- December 13: birthday planner stickers
- December 14: Cute coffee planner stickers
And here’s today free printable! Keep coming back every day to discover new daily free printables!
December 15: 50 Yoga planner stickers
Here’s a set of 50 cute yoga stickers. This free printable includes 15 different yoga poses but in my opinion you could also use them to mark down your fitness training sessions in your planner.
I think it’s always nice to get different stickers to illustrate one same activity, especially if it’s an activity you practice frequently. It keeps your planner pages diverse and fun! This printable gives you a lot of options to choose from.
You can download this freebie as a PDF or Studio file (for cutting with your Silhouette software). The Studio file makes the cutting a breeze for those who have a Silhouette machine but you can of course get great results with scissors (or gyro cutter) and patience!
Please note: All the free printables I share on Lovely Planner are only meant for personal use only and can at no point be used for commercial purposes, modified or claimed as your own.
Don’t forget to check the other free planner printables I’ve shared on the blog so far!
Download these cute yoga planner stickers
To access this free planner printable, you have two possibilities:
Option 1: like or tweet this post using the buttons right here. It’s easy and quick and I’m just so happy when I know people are interested in what I create! This will also help me know what type of freebie you guys like more and give you more of that! Win-Win! Thank you for your support!
Option 2: If you have trouble downloading it here, you can also subscribe to my newsletter. You’ll receive a password to access the free printables library at all times, from there you’ll be able to download all the planner free printables already shared!
If you use this free printable, I’d be happy to see what you do with it! Feel free to comment down bellow, tag me/follow me on instagram (@lovelyplannerblog) or use the hashtag #lovelyplanner 🙂
Disclosure: In order to support this website’s costs, this post contains affiliate links, which means that if you make a purchase using one of those links, I’ll receive a small commission.