Today I’m happy to share with you this set of “currently reading” planner stickers. These reading stickers are a good way to track the books you read throughout the year.
You can get the printable PDF file or transparent PNG file further down this page.
You can use the transparent PNG file to use these stickers inside your digital planner for instance.
I’ve also shared a matching “finished reading” sticker set to allow you to rate the book you just finished reading.
(This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.)
If you’re looking for ideas of more things to track in your planner to make the best of it, make sure to read this post with 150+ things to track in your planner. In this article, I’m also sharing a list of free tracking stickers and tracking printables I’ve shared so far.
You should also check out this post with more than 60 free functional planner stickers for your planner or bullet journal.
This set comes in rainbow colors that match my other functional stickers.
Each sticker is 1.5″ wide so it should be compatible with most planners. You can also use them inside your bullet journal.
How to use this set of Free Printable Reading Stickers?
You can print these stickers on regular copy paper but if you know you’re going to be adding them to your bullet journal or planner, for convenience, I recommend printing these stickers on sticker paper.
If you plan to use these stickers in your digital planner, import the transparent PNG file and crop as needed.
You can choose between different types of sticker paper (or you can use regular copy paper):
- Most popular sticker paper among the planning community
- Removable sticker paper
- Clear sticker paper (the most expensive type of sticker paper)
- Shipping labels
Here’s a low-resolution preview of these free printable “currently reading” stickers. You can download the high-resolution PDF further down this page.
You can download this set of stickers further down this page.
Would you like more printables for your planner? Check out my bundles:
I created several special packs with printable planner stickers and inserts to help you decorate and organize your planner. You can compare all my packs at once and see more details on this page.
- the Functional Stickers Bundle: 50 printable pages (PDF, PNG with transparent background, JPEG & Silhouette Cut Files)
- the Kawaii Stickers Pack: 13 printable pages (PDF, PNG with transparent background, JPEG & Silhouette Cut Files)
- the Ultimate Planner Bundle: 160 printable planner inserts (in 3 sizes: US Letter, A5/A4, Classic Happy Planner) to help you create a planner that really fits your needs! You can also try 12 different weekly layouts to see which style you like best! You can see all the inserts included in this bundle, along with a special offer on this page: The Ultimate Planner Bundle.
- The super cute All-in-One Digital Planner: 155 pages and cute boho design to organize every aspect of your life in the most flexible way!
- 10 Lettering Workbooks with 370+ lettering worksheets: PDF (printable) & JPEG (for Procreate App+IPad)
- the Planner Lover Bundle: Functional Stickers Bundle + Kawaii Stickers Pack + Ultimate Planner Bundle
- the “Most Popular Pirntables” Bundle: Functional Stickers Bundle + Kawaii Stickers Pack + Ultimate Planner Bundle + 10 Lettering Workbooks
If you like this freebie please consider pinning this image before downloading your file just below 🙂 Thank you for your support!
DOWNLOAD Free Printable Currently Reading Planner Stickers