This set of free printable cute period tracker planner stickers will help you keep track of your menstruation dates in your planner or digital planner.
You could also pair these stickers with this Free Period Tracker printable (3 sizes) if you’d like to recap all your menstruation dates on one page.
As you can see, I included 3 different sticker designs to help you do so: one to mark the first day, the last day, and the days in between.
You can download the printable PDF page (for paper planners) or the 3 individual transparent PNG files (for digital planners) further down this page.
(This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.)
If you’re looking for ideas of more things to track in your planner to make the best of it, make sure to read this post with 150+ things to track in your planner. In this article, I’m also sharing a list of free tracking stickers and tracking printables I’ve shared so far.
You should also check out this post with more than 60 free functional planner stickers for your planner or bullet journal.
These stickers are compatible with all types of planners. You can also use them inside your bullet journal.
How to use this set of Free Printable Period Tracker Stickers?
You can print these stickers on regular copy paper but if you know you’re going to be adding them to your bullet journal or planner, for convenience, I recommend printing these stickers on sticker paper.
If you plan to use these stickers in your digital planner, simply import the transparent PNG files.
You can choose between different types of sticker paper (or you can use regular copy paper):
- Most popular sticker paper among the planning community
- Removable sticker paper
- Clear sticker paper (the most expensive type of sticker paper)
- Shipping labels
What is included in this set of period planner stickers?
Here’s a low-resolution preview of these free printable period tracker stickers. You can download the high-resolution printable PDF and the individual PNG stickers (for digital planners) further down this page.
If you download the PNG stickers you can adjust the size precisely to fit your needs.
You can download this set of stickers further down this page.
Would you like more printables for your planner? Check out my bundles:
I created several special packs with printable planner stickers and inserts to help you decorate and organize your planner. You can compare all my packs at once and see more details on this page.
- the Functional Stickers Bundle: 50 printable pages (PDF, PNG with transparent background, JPEG & Silhouette Cut Files)
- the Kawaii Stickers Pack: 13 printable pages (PDF, PNG with transparent background, JPEG & Silhouette Cut Files)
- the Ultimate Planner Bundle: 160 printable planner inserts (in 3 sizes: US Letter, A5/A4, Classic Happy Planner) to help you create a planner that really fits your needs! You can also try 12 different weekly layouts to see which style you like best! You can see all the inserts included in this bundle, along with a special offer on this page: The Ultimate Planner Bundle.
- The super cute All-in-One Digital Planner: 155 pages and cute boho design to organize every aspect of your life in the most flexible way!
- 10 Lettering Workbooks with 370+ lettering worksheets: PDF (printable) & JPEG (for Procreate App+IPad)
- the Planner Lover Bundle: Functional Stickers Bundle + Kawaii Stickers Pack + Ultimate Planner Bundle
- the “Most Popular Pirntables” Bundle: Functional Stickers Bundle + Kawaii Stickers Pack + Ultimate Planner Bundle + 10 Lettering Workbooks
If you like this freebie please consider pinning this image before downloading your file just below 🙂 Thank you for your support!
DOWNLOAD Free Period Tracker Planner Stickers – Printable & Digital
Subscribe to my newsletter to get free access to exclusive free printables and stay updated.
You might like these other free functional planner stickers:
I create lots of free printables, if you want to make sure to be updated and receive exclusive freebies, join the Lovely Newsletter: