Here’s a free printable 2020 quarterly calendar that you can print and use as a calendex in your planner or bullet journal.
A calendex is a mix between a calendar and an index, that many people use in their bullet journals.
You can use this 2020 quarterly calendar to quickly have a whole view of the year while still having space to write down future events, birthdays, meetings, etc. It’s the perfect spot to log in future events and refer to it when a new month starts to see what’s happening and what to plan for.
This quarterly calendar is dated from January 2020 to December 2020. It includes 4 pages with 3 months (1 quarter) on each page.
(This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.)
This free printable is available in 4 sizes to make it easy for you to use in many different possible ways:
- US letter (fits BIG Happy Planner, binders…),
- A4 (fits European binders),
- A5 (fits A5 ring bound planners such as Filofax, Carpe Diem, Websters Pages, etc)
- Classic Happy Planner size (9×7,25″)
This quarterly calendar is also available in a rainbow version with a different color for each month:
2 different versions depending on the size you print
Due to the different size ratio the A4 and A5 files include a little space for notes, that isn’t included in the files sized for US letter and Classic Happy Planner.
To help you see what I mean and compare, here’s a side by side comparison of both size ratio. You can download the high-resolution PDF file further down this page.
To use this 2020 calendar in your planner simply print the PDF file in the appropriate size and punch holes that fit your planner. You can also simply use it in a binder, in a folder or on a wall.
To use this 2020 calendex in your bullet journal, simply print the A5 PDF file, trim the edges a little bit to make sure it fits nicely and glue the pages in your bullet journal notebook.
This specific calendar comes in a simple design to make it easy for you to decorate if you’d like. Only the titles of each month have a bit of color (you can easily print it in black & white if you don’t care for that bit of color).
Pin this image for later:
Organize your life with The Ultimate Planner Bundle
The Ultimate Planner Bundle includes 78 pages of printable planner inserts (divided into 6 themed packs) to help you organize all areas of your life: home management, health & wellness, budget, hobbies, weekly, monthly and yearly calendars. I also included 9 different planner layouts to help you decide which layout works best for you. To make it easy to print and combine with most planners, 3 sizes are included: US letter, Classic Happy Planner and A5.
You can see all the inserts included in this bundle, along with a special offer on this page: The Ultimate Planner Bundle.
Download – 2020 Quarterly Calendar Printable
- Discover my best printing tip: How to print for free or super cheap?
How to download this file?
- Not a subscriber yet? Some of my free printables are for newsletter subscribers only (it’s totally FREE of course!). This printable is one of them. Subscribe to my newsletter to get free access to exclusive free printables and stay updated.
- Existing subscribers – forgot your password? Make sure to check one of my emails to you, the password is reminded at the end of each newsletter. No caps, no space.
- You’re typing the right password but get a “wrong password” error message? You may have an issue downloading if you click a link from Facebook or an email. If so, just open the link directly in your browser and this should solve it
You may also like:
I create lots of free printables, if you want to make sure to be updated and receive exclusive freebies, join the Lovely Newsletter:
I love this! I have never used this type of calendar, but I’m sure I can find a use for it. Thank you for sharing!