This printable weekly kit of rainbow planner stickers will add a nice touch of color to your planner all along summer! Bright colors make me think of summer but you can use these stickers all year around of course. There’s nothing like a rainbow of colors in your planner to cheer you up!
As you can see, I’ve included different types of boxes: full boxes, half boxes, habit tracker, meal planning, work hours, weekend, checklists, etc.
This kit is made to fit perfectly inside the classic Happy Planner, but you can still manage to use these stickers in whatever planner you have.
Make sure to also check my functional rainbow stickers printables, they will match nicely:
- Free Functional Quarter Box Planner Stickers – Rainbow
- Free Functional Thin Boxes Planner Stickers – Rainbow
- Free Half Box Planner Stickers – Rainbow
- Rainbow corner stickers – PAYDAY
- Rainbow corner stickers – BIRTHDAY
- Rainbow corner stickers – REMINDER
- Rainbow corner stickers – DAY OFF
Make sure to also check out all the other free printable planner stickers I’ve created.
Want more? Follow me on Pinterest where I created a board dedicated to all the best free printable planner stickers I find online! I keep adding new Pins to it!
DOWNLOAD Free Printable Rainbow Planner Stickers – Weekly Kit
- Discover my best printing tip: How to print for free or super cheap?
- Tips and tools to easily turn PDF printables into planner stickers
Download this Lovely Free Printable
I create lots of free printables, if you want to make sure to be updated and receive exclusive freebies, join the Lovely Newsletter:Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links. When you click them you support Lovely Planner and help keep its content free. Thank you!
Thank you! These are so bright and cheerful. They will brighten up many pages. 🙂
Happy Summer! These are perfect! Thanks for sharing.
how can I use them in my silhouette ?
This article I wrote should help you: https://lovelyplanner.com/tips-and-tools-to-create-planner-stickers-from-printable-pdf/6/
If you have any other question, feel free to let me know 🙂