Here is a free Teacher Starbucks Cup Wrap SVG & PNG cut file that you can use to create a cute DIY gift for teachers. This could be a great gift for teacher appreciation day or as an end-of-year teacher gift or back-to-school teacher gift.
This cup wrap cut file was designed to fit the reusable 24 oz. cold cup that you can purchase from most Starbucks stores for about $2. You can personalize it even more by adding the teacher’s name somewhere on the cup.
As you can see, this teacher wrap decal includes cute little doodles related to teaching/school and two different designs are included for the center part (circle around the logo). You can choose between “Teacher Fuel” and “Teach Love Inspire”. You can see them both in the pictures further down.
I included 3 types of files to make it easy for you to use this free SVG Teacher Cup Wrap: SVG, transparent PNG, and Silhouette Studio Cut file.
(This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.)
How to make a Teacher Starbucks Cup
To turn this cut file into a cute customized Starbucks cup you will need:
- a reusable Starbucks cup (you can purchase them from most Starbucks stores for about $2). This design was created to fit the 24 oz. cold cup.
- Get the free cut files (further down this page)
- An electronic cutting machine (such as a Cricut or Silhouette)
- Adhesive Vinyl in the color of your choice – I personally like using Oracal 651 permanent vinyl. You can get it on Amazon in rolls or in 12×12 sheets.
- Transfer tape
- Weeding tools – I like this set
If you’re planning on offering some gift cards to your children’s teachers, I created the perfect gift cardholders to make sure you add that extra cute touch to them and make them more fun to give.
It would be really cute to pair this cup with a gift card (from Starbucks if you want to stay in the theme) these Free Printable Teacher Appreciation Gift Card Holders in the shape of cute pencils:
Download Free Teacher Starbucks Cup SVG & PNG Cut Files
Share this image on Pinterest to save it for later or to show your appreciation 💛