Here’s a set of 8 Buffalo Plaid Cash envelope templates that you can use to help you track all your Christmas expenses or any other time of the year too. I designed it with a cute black and red Buffalo plaid pattern that makes me think of Christmas but you can also use this template for any other time of the year.
I included 8 different cash envelope templates: a blank one that you can use for anything you’d like (simply write down the expense category on it) and 7 other ones that are a little more Christmas related.
Cash envelopes included: Blank, Groceries, Christmas, Decor, Entertainment, Gifts, Holiday fun, and Miscellaneous.
To use these cash envelopes simply print the pages you need, cut the template and glue the 2 tabs to form an envelope. You can then add money to each envelope (depending on the budget you’d like to dedicate to each category) and write down expenses whenever you take money from that envelope. This can help you keep better track of your budget and see where your money goes for each category.
Let me know if you’d be interested in me creating other cash envelopes with different patterns (a little more neutral, all year round maybe?).
>>> You can find all my free Christmas printables on this page.
(This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.)
Pin this image for later:
You can download the free printable file further down this page.
You may like to check out these special offers in my shop:
- Pack of 160 printable planner inserts (in 3 sizes)
- Pack of 50 printable functional stickers sheets
- Pack of 13 printable Kawaii Stickers
- Planner Lover Bundle: 160 planner inserts + 50 functional stickers sets + 13 kawaii stickers sets
Download Free Printable 8 Buffalo Plaid Cash Envelope Templates
- My favorite planner supplies
- Discover my best printing tip: How to print for free or super cheap?
- Tips and tools to easily turn PDF printables into planner stickers
- Best Portable Photo Printers for Planners (comparisons + what to know before buying one)
Here’s a preview of one of the templates included in this freebie:
Don’t forget to also have a look at other planner freebies I shared on the blog!