Bonjour Bonjour, I’m Maddie!
If you’re curious, here are a few random facts about me that should help you get to know me a little more.
– I’m french, I was born and raised in France but I lived several times abroad: 3 years in California, 6 months in London, and 4 months in Iceland! I love being surrounded by different cultures and nationalities.
– As you understand, English is only my second language, so in advance, I apologize if you see some English mistakes in my articles!
– My full first name is Madeline, but the pronunciation is different in the USA and in France, so I’d just rather be called Maddie.
– I have a “Licence” (same as Bachelor degree here I think) in Business Administration and a Master’s Degree in Marketing & Communication. I obtained both in Strasbourg, France.
– I’ve always been super interested in everything crafty, I would try lots of different hobbies since I was a kid: beads jewelry, polymer clay, metal stamping, and lately my biggest crafting interests are more centered around paper crafting (planners, project life, scrapbooking, happy mails…), hand lettering and graphic design (I consider it a creative outlet).
– I have 2 older sisters, 3 nieces, and 1 nephew. I realize how lucky I am to have siblings and a big family.
– I’m the proud and happy fur mama of Scully, an English cream mini dachshund! X-Files fans over here!
– I like reading or listening to podcasts about self-development and I’m more specifically attracted to everything revolving around positive thinking and the Law of Attraction.
Thank you for being here and taking the time to explore the things I love to create and share!