Here’s a cute set of free monthly seasonal planner stickers to celebrate the launch of my Seasonal Planner Pack.
A few words about the newly released “Seasonal Planner Pack”
11 TEMPLATES ARE INCLUDED FOR EACH MONTH
- Monthly Planner – 2 versions= blank title (to use whenever) or with month titled on top
- Weekly Planner – a week on one page, dashboard layout – 2 versions: Sunday & Monday start
- Daily Planner
- Tasks Tracker – track your daily, weekly, and monthly tasks
- Divider page – with space to write down your current likes
- Monthly Mood Tracker
- To-Do List + Notes
- To-Do List
You can print these pages (3 sizes are included) or add them to your digital planner. You can find more images & details about the seasonal planner pack on this page.
I thought it would be a cute idea to create a sticker set to go along with this pack of planner pages. This is how the ide of today’s freebie came about!
- Ultimate Planner Bundle + Seasonal Planner Pack → Save $10
- Planner Lover Bundle + Seasonal Planner Pack → get 25% OFF
- Mega Pack + Seasonal Planner Pack → get 25% OFF
- Get A FREE Seasonal Planner Pack if you get the “Most Popular Printables” Bundle
FREE Monthly Planner Stickers
On one page, you get 12 sticker boxes (approximate box size: 1.5×2.5″) with a different design for each month.
Good to know: The sticker for each month matches the designs I used to create the monthly templates included in the seasonal planner pack.
You can, for instance, use these stickers to mark the beginning of each month inside your planner or bullet journal. There are many other ways that you could use these monthly stickers and I’m sure that your creative minds will come up with great ideas.
Since these stickers come with a white background, I’ve added a great outline to make it easier to cut.
Here is a preview of the 12 stickers included:
You may like to check out these special offers in my shop:
- Pack of 160 printable planner inserts (in 3 sizes)
- Seasonal Planner Pack – 12 months of cute seasonal planner templates – 132 pages (3 sizes)
- Pack of 50 printable functional stickers sheets
- Pack of 13 printable Kawaii Stickers
- Planner Lover Bundle: 160 planner inserts + 50 functional stickers sets + 13 kawaii stickers sets
Download Free Printable Monthly Planner Stickers
- My favorite planner supplies
- Discover my best printing tip: How to print for free or super cheap?
- Tips and tools to easily turn PDF printables into planner stickers
- Best Portable Photo Printers for Planners (comparisons + what to know before buying one)
Don’t forget to also have a look at other planner freebies I shared on the blog!
Supplies I recommend to make your own stickers
A printer: I really recommend investing in an HP Instant Ink compatible printer if you’re into printables. Here’s how I can print for free or super cheap with it.
Choose one type of sticker paper:
- Most popular sticker paper among the planner community
- Removable sticker paper
- Clear sticker paper (the most expensive type of sticker paper)
- Shipping labels
Choose one type of tool to cut your stickers:
- Scissors (here’s my favorite pair!)
- An electronic cutting machine such as Silhouette or Cricut machines (I own both Silhouette Portrait and Silhouette Cameo 3 and highly recommend them)
If you want more tips and info about these different supplies, make sure to read the detailed comparative article I wrote about tips and tools you can use to easily turn PDF printables into planner stickers.
Also read: 45 Must-Have Planner Supplies
I create lots of free printables, if you want to make sure to be updated and receive exclusive freebies, join the Lovely Newsletter: