I’m happy to share with you this free printable blog stats tracker that will help you keep track of your blog stats month after month, all year around.
Each blogger is different and so you might want to track different stats and elements depending on your blog and your way of doing things. Which is why I thought it would be nice to leave this printable blank, and include an editable version, so that you can type in (or write in) all the stats you’d like to track in the first column instead of sharing with you a pre-filled printable that might not fit your situation (for example, if you don’t use twitter, you don’t need nor want to have a line with that stat to record in your table).
Keeping track of your blog gives you the opportunity to look back and analyse your results and evolution, which can be motivating (when you see a positive evolution) and insightful (can help you see when things are stagnating or declining, so that you can react faster and help you understand)
Here are a few examples of things you might want to track each month:
- Analytics: Pageviews, sessions, users, bounce rate,
- Newsletter: newsletter subscribers, Newsletter opening rate, newsletter click rate,
- Others: number of new articles written, Hours spent working on the blog
- Social media: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter,
- Budget: Income, Expenses, Profit, Ad Income, Affiliate Income, Ad expense, Product sale, etc.
You can download this printable blog stats tracker in 2 versions:
- 1 PDF that is totally blank – print it blank and fill it in with a pen
- 1 Editable PDF – The first column (with elements to track) is editable, which means you can type in the elements you want to track before printing to get a printable that fits your needs! I typed in suggestions of elements to track, you can modify them, delete them, add some, etc. You’ll need Adobe Acrobat Reader to be able to edit this file, and I’m including a document with explanations on how to change font, size, etc. Even if you’re not very tech savvy you should be ok.
This printable blog stats tracker includes:
- 13 columns: you write the element you’re tracking in the first column, and you add in the stat in the 12 other columns each month, for the 12 months of the year.
- 17 rows: you can track as much as 17 elements to track your blog progression, so you can be as thorough as you’d like. However you can of course keep things simple and track less elements if you’d like.
You can download this printable further down this page but first I’d like to share some exciting news with you!
Hurry, the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit 2018 is available for 6 days only
I’m deciding to share this free printable today specifically because it’s the first day of the 2018 Genius Blogger’s toolkit sale. This bundle will only be available for 6 days (october 10 to october 15) so make sure to check it out very soon!
The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit is a digital collection of trainings and tools to get you started on your blogging journey. It will give you step-by-step instructions to make your blog successful in 2019 and beyond.
This bundle includes 77 trainings: over $5,860 worth of products at a 98% discount.
When you buy the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit, you’ll get access to:
- 15 eBooks
- 41 eCourses & videos
- 9 printables & workbooks
- 5 templates
- 5 stock photo collections
- and 2 membership sites
… all curated to give you a comprehensive blogging education that will grow with you as you hit each blogging milestone – at a price that’s too good to miss.
Download your Free Printable Blog Stats Tracker
I create lots of free printables, if you want to make sure to be updated and receive exclusive freebies, join the Lovely Newsletter:Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links. When you click them you support Lovely Planner and help keep its content free. Thank you!