No matter how old you are, planning a trip to Disney is a big event in anyone’s life. It’s a very exciting thing to plan and budget for but it can sometimes get overwhelming. That’s why I’ve decided to create a free Disney vacation planner stickers set to help you plan your upcoming Disney vacation and keep written memories of it.
(This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.)
Taking notes in your planner of everything you’ve done, bought, eaten and experienced during your trip will also be a great way to help you keep memories of this magical time. These stickers can help you do that.
You can download this free printable further down this page.
92 stickers are included in this free printable Disney Vacation stickers set, here’s a detailed list:
- 34 Minnie & Mickey head Disney Vacation countdown stickers: to build anticipation and count the days until you get to the happiest place on earth!
- 1 year, 9 months, 6 months, 3 months and the everyday of the last month (31 days to 1 day)
- 7 Milestone stickers to help you remember the main infos and tasks to ensure a smooth and well organized vacation and decorate your planner along the way:
- Trip Booked – travel dates
- Trip Budget
- Make Dining Reservations
- Book Fastpass
- Time to pack
- Disney Day
- Best Day Ever
- 4 checklist stickers to help you organize and remember your Disney vacation:
- Packing List: what to bring on your trip
- Bucket List: what do you want to do most
- Autographs: keep track of autographs you collected
- Best Rides: what were your favorite rides
- 3 checklists ribbons with Mickey heads tick boxes: create your own Disney list
- 6 blank text box stickers with Mickey head: keep track of things to remember or prepare regarding your Disney trip
- 10 Disney expense stickers: use these stickers to keep track of your different Disney expenses, bills or savings.
- 15 Mickey head stickers + mini flags: use them to decorate your planner during your Disney vacation.
This free printable Disney Vacation planner stickers set includes 92 different stickers, all on one sheet (high res download link further down the article):
Supplies I recommend to make your own stickers
Choose one type of sticker paper:
- Most popular sticker paper among the planner community
- Removable sticker paper
- Clear sticker paper (most expensive type of sticker paper)
- Shipping labels
Choose one type of tool to cut your stickers:
- Scissors (here’s my favorite pair!)
- Electronic cutting machine such as Silhouette or Cricut machines (I own both Silhouette Portrait and Silhouette Cameo 3 and highly recommend them)
If you want more infos about these different supplies, make sure to read the detailed comparative article I wrote about tips and tools you can use to easily turn PDF printables into planner stickers.
Download this Free Printable Disney Vacation Planner Stickers (1 page PDF)
- Discover my best printing tip: How to print for free or super cheap?
- Tips and tools to easily turn PDF printables into planner stickers
- My favorite planner supplies
Don’t forget to also have a look at other planner freebies I shared on the blog!
Disclaimer: All copyrights and trademarks of the character images are the property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with us in any way. This freebie is a fan art creation.