Spring is almost here and so is Easter! I know many of you love to add cute gnomes stickers to your planners so I’m back with a cute Easter Gnomes Planner Stickers Weekly Kit!
You can download this free printable kit further down this page.
If you like gnomes planner stickers, you might like these other weekly kits I previously shared:
- Coffee Gnomes Planner Stickers Weekly Kit
- Leopard Gnomes Planner Stickers Weekly Kit
- Baking Gnomes Planner Stickers Weekly Kit
>> You can find all my free printable weekly kits on this page.
(This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.)
If you’re not familiar with this concept, weekly kits are a nice and easy way to decorate your planner.
On one same sheet, you get many different functional (and pretty) matching stickers that have a common theme and colors. It takes some pressure off, it’s cheap and it’s easy.
Setting up your pages for the week to come with a weekly kit is a nice way to unwind and relax. You don’t have to overthink it or dig through your stash of stickers and create a big mess on your desk.
If you want to get ready for spring, make sure to check out this post with 12 free Spring printables for your planner!
Pin this image for later:
You don’t even need a cutting machine to use this type of printables. I’m sharing some tips and best supplies to create stickers further down.
This weekly kit fits in the Classic Happy Planner but you can make it work with other types of planners.
You can download the free printable file further down this page.
You may like to check out these special offers in my shop:
- Pack of 85 printable planner inserts (in 3 sizes)
- Pack of 50 printable functional stickers sheets
- Pack of 13 printable Kawaii Stickers
- Planner Lover Bundle: 85 planner inserts + 50 functional stickers sets + 13 kawaii stickers sets
Supplies I recommend to make your own stickers
Choose one type of sticker paper:
- Most popular sticker paper among the planner community
- Removable sticker paper
- Clear sticker paper (the most expensive type of sticker paper)
- Shipping labels
Choose one type of tool to cut your stickers:
- Scissors (here’s my favorite pair!)
- An electronic cutting machine such as Silhouette or Cricut machines (I own both Silhouette Portrait and Silhouette Cameo 3 and highly recommend them)
If you want more tips and info about these different supplies, make sure to read the detailed comparative article I wrote about tips and tools you can use to easily turn PDF printables into planner stickers.
Also read: 45 Must-Have Planner Supplies
Download Free Printable Easter Gnomes Planner Stickers – Weekly Kit
- My favorite planner supplies
- Discover my best printing tip: How to print for free or super cheap?
- Tips and tools to easily turn PDF printables into planner stickers
- Best Portable Photo Printers for Planners (comparisons + what to know before buying one)
— You can download this file just below —
Don’t forget to also have a look at other planner freebies I shared on the blog!
You might also like these other weekly kits: