Here is a new free printable Floral Weekly Kit for your planner with beautiful floral and spring-related planner stickers.
If you’re not familiar with this concept, weekly kits are a nice and easy way to decorate your planner.
On one same sheet, you get many different functional (and pretty) matching stickers that have a common theme and colors. It takes some pressure off, it’s cheap and it’s easy.
You can download this free printable kit further down this page.
If you like this weekly kit you’ll probably also love the ones I shared here: 15 Free Printable Planner Sticker Sets for Spring
>> You can find all my free printable weekly kits on this page.
(This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.)
Setting up your pages for the week to come with a weekly kit is a nice way to unwind and relax. You don’t have to overthink it or dig through your stash of stickers and create a big mess on your desk.
You can download this free printable further down this page.
Pin this image for later to share the love and support my website:
You don’t even need a cutting machine to use this type of printable. I’m sharing some tips and the best supplies to create stickers further down.
This weekly kit fits in the Classic Happy Planner but you can make it work with other types of planners.
Before downloading this printable Floral Planner Stickers Weekly Kit, here are some supplies I recommend to make your own planner stickers
A printer: I really recommend investing in an HP Instant Ink compatible printer if you’re into printables. Here’s how I can print for free or super cheap with it.
Choose one type of sticker paper:
- Most popular sticker paper among the planner community
- Removable sticker paper
- Clear sticker paper (the most expensive type of sticker paper)
- Shipping labels
Choose one type of tool to cut your stickers:
- Scissors (here’s my favorite pair!)
- An electronic cutting machine such as Silhouette or Cricut machines (I own both Silhouette Portrait and Silhouette Cameo 3 and highly recommend them)
If you want more tips and info about these different supplies, make sure to read the detailed comparative article I wrote about tips and tools you can use to easily turn PDF printables into planner stickers.
Also read: 45 Must-Have Planner Supplies
You can download the free printable file further down this page.
You may like to check out these special offers in my shop:
- Ultimate Planner Bundle – Pack of 160 printable planner inserts (in 3 sizes)
- Pack of 50 printable functional stickers sheets
- Pack of 13 printable Kawaii Stickers
- Planner Lover Bundle: 160 planner inserts + 50 functional stickers sets + 13 kawaii stickers sets
Download Free Printable Floral Planner Stickers – Weekly Kit
— You can enter the password and download this file just below —
How to download this file?
- Not a subscriber yet? Some of my printables (including this one) are for my newsletter subscribers only. It’s totally FREE of course!
Click here to subscribe to my newsletter to get free access to exclusive free printables and stay updated.
- Existing subscribers – forgot your password? Make sure to check one of my emails to you, the password is reminded at the end of each newsletter. No caps, no space.
- You’re typing the right password but getting a wrong password error message? You may have an issue downloading if you click a link from Facebook or an email. If so, just open the link directly in your browser and this should solve it.
- My favorite planner supplies
- Discover my best printing tip: How to print for free or super cheap?
- Tips and tools to easily turn PDF printables into planner stickers
- Best Portable Photo Printers for Planners (comparisons + what to know before buying one)
Don’t forget to also have a look at other planner freebies I shared on the blog!
I create lots of free printables, if you want to make sure to be updated and receive exclusive freebies, join the Lovely Newsletter:
Just a thought, all those new planner sets you’ve been designing are SO pretty but just lack appeal to me personally. I’d love to buy them but I don’t because most of the women are brunette or have black hair. And a planner is a very personal thing which is why certain themes sell better than others. I like to have my planner sort of resemble me if there are going to be women/girls in it. Maybe do just outlines/silhouettes of hair rather than specific colors so they have a broader appeal?
BEAUTIFUL! Thank you so much for your free weekly kits! They are all so gorgeous!