Today I’m happy to share with you a convenient and cute printable kitchen conversion chart. I’m also including a free SVG cut file for this design.
As a french person (metric system + celsius degrees) living with an American husband, kitchen conversion charts are a must-have in our house. Converting cooking measures is always a bit stressful and complicated but having a printable kitchen conversion table makes it way easier and faster to convert measures.
I hope this printable will be helpful to you too!
The following measures and info are included on this free printable: Cups, Oz, Grams, Tablespoons, Teaspoons, and Milliliters. This sign also includes temperature conversions to easily convert between Fahrenheit and Celsius degrees. Also included: cups, pints, quarts, and gallons equivalencies.
(This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.)
I recommend you keep this kitchen conversion chart handy or even displayed on the walls to be able to easily refer to it. If you have a recipe planner/binder, you can also add this conversion table in there.
This kitchen conversion sign can add a cute touch to your kitchen decor or you can simply tape it inside a kitchen cabinet door if you don’t want it to be visible at all times.
Included: Free Kitchen Conversion Chart SVG Cut File to create great DIY gifts
I’m also including a free SVG cut file as well so you can cut this design with your electronic cutting machine (Silhouette or Cricut) on adhesive vinyl and add it to a cutting board or cooking apron (with heat transfer vinyl) for example. Those would be great DIY gift ideas.
Please note that this freebie is for personal use only, you may use the printable or cut files for your own personal use but you can’t use it to create and sell an item. Thank you for your understanding.
>>> You can see all my other home decor printables on this page <<<
You can download this freebie further down.
Pin this image for later:
Download – Free Printable Kitchen Conversion Chart
I create lots of free printables, if you want to make sure to be updated and receive exclusive freebies, join the Lovely Newsletter:
Would you like some printables for your planner? Check out my bundles:
I created several special packs with printable planner stickers and inserts to help you decorate and organize your planner. You can compare all my packs at once and see more details on this page.
- the Functional Stickers Bundle: 50 printable pages (PDF, PNG with transparent background, JPEG & Silhouette Cut Files)
- the Kawaii Stickers Pack: 13 printable pages (PDF, PNG with transparent background, JPEG & Silhouette Cut Files)
- the Ultimate Planner Bundle: 160 printable planner inserts (in 3 sizes: US Letter, A5/A4, Classic Happy Planner) to help you create a planner that really fits your needs! You can also try 9 different weekly layouts to see which style you like best! You can see all the inserts included in this bundle, along with a special offer on this page: The Ultimate Planner Bundle.
- 10 Lettering Workbooks with 370+ lettering worksheets: PDF (printable) & JPEG (for Procreate App+IPad)
- the Planner Lover Bundle: Functional Stickers Bundle + Kawaii Stickers Pack + Ultimate Planner Bundle
- the Whole Shop Bundle: Functional Stickers Bundle + Kawaii Stickers Pack + Ultimate Planner Bundle + 10 Lettering Workbooks