After sharing with you a selection of my favorite summer planner stickers, I’ve decided to create a new planner stickers weekly kit to help you bring summer vibes into your planners! I realized I hadn’t really created a summer weekly kit yet, so here it is! I hope you like it!
If you’re not familiar with this concept, weekly kits are a nice and easy way to decorate your planner.
On one same sheet, you get many different functional (and pretty) matching stickers that have a common theme and colors. It takes some pressure off, it’s cheap and it’s easy. Setting up your pages for the week to come with a weekly kit is a nice way to unwind and relax. You don’t have to overthink it or dig through your stash of stickers and create a big mess on your desk.
(This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.)
You don’t even need a cutting machine to use this type of printables. I’m sharing some tips and best supplies to create stickers further down.
This weekly kit fits perfectly in the Classic Happy Planner but you can make it work with other types of planners.
Supplies I recommend to make your own stickers
Choose one type of sticker paper:
- Most popular sticker paper among the planner community
- Removable sticker paper
- Clear sticker paper (the most expensive type of sticker paper)
- Shipping labels
Choose one type of tool to cut your stickers:
- Scissors (here’s my favorite pair!)
- An electronic cutting machine such as Silhouette or Cricut machines (I own both Silhouette Portrait and Silhouette Cameo 3 and highly recommend them)
If you want more tips and info about these different supplies, make sure to read the detailed comparative article I wrote about tips and tools you can use to easily turn PDF printables into planner stickers.
Download Free Printable Summer Weekly Kit – Planner Stickers
- My favorite planner supplies
- Discover my best printing tip: How to print for free or super cheap?
- Tips and tools to easily turn PDF printables into planner stickers
Don’t forget to also have a look at other planner freebies I shared on the blog!