If you’re here that’s probably because you love planning and you most certainly need a specific sticker to illustrate these sweet planning sessions of yours! Today’s free printable will be perfect for that: planning time stickers.
To mark down your planning moments in your planner you’ll get to choose between the 5 different stickers designs I created:
- Open planner: “Let’s plan” with raccoon planner calendar divider (remember this cutie? wink wink to my faithful lovely planner buddies)
- Open planner: “Let’s plan” with raccoon journaling card
- Open planner: “Let’s plan”
- Closed planner: “Let’s plan”
- Closed planner: kawaii face
Their width is about 1,4″ (the closed planner ones are a little narrower) so they can perfectly fit in your planner boxes if you use a Happy Planner or Erin Condren Life Planner.
You can download this freebie in PDF format at the end of this article.
This “Planning time” printable stickers set includes:
- 44 planning stickers in 1,4″ width (perfect to fit EC life planner and Happy Planner boxes)
- Stickers are designed in 5 different ways
Don’t forget to also have a look at other planner freebies I shared on the blog!
Download these “Planning time” printable stickers:
If you use these free printable planner stickers, I’d be happy to see what you do with it! Feel free to comment down bellow, tag me/follow me on instagram (@lovelyplannerblog) or use the hashtag #lovelyplanner 🙂
Important note: All the free printables I share on Lovely Planner are only meant for personal use and can at no point be used for commercial purposes.
Disclosure: In order to support this website’s costs, this post contains affiliate links(*), which means that if you make a purchase using one of those links, I’ll receive a small commission.