24 days of FREE printables – DAY 10
Welcome back for day 10 of the Lovely Advent Calendar! Christmas season is such a fun and magical time. I thought that you wouldn’t mind having an extra, digital advent calendar to discover a new, surprising little gift every day. So here I am!
Everyday until Christmas Eve, I’ll share with you a free printable on this blog.
Here is a list of the free printables already shared in the Advent Calendar so far:
- December 1- Christmas countdown stickers
- December 2: Christmas planner dividers
- December 3: Christmas Starbucks planner accessories
- December 4: DIY Mr & Mrs first Christmas ornament with vinyl – Free cut file
- December 5: Cute animal planner stickers
- December 6: Cute animals washi samplers
- December 7: Reindeer stickers gift tags
- December 8: 60 Starbucks cups planner stickers
- December 9: 2017 year at a glance planner inserts for A5 and personal planners
And here’s today free printable! Keep coming back every day to discover new daily free printables!
December 10: To buy / shopping list planner inserts for A5 & personal planners
Following yesterday’s free printable (2017 year at a glance planner inserts – A5 & Personal) I’m now sharing with you matching planner inserts: To buy shopping list inserts.
I created it in 2 different accent colors (mint & black) and 2 sizes : for A5 and Personal size planners.
You can download this PDF to print directly on Personal or A5 paper, or to print on US letter size paper.
Don’t forget to check the other free planner printables I’ve shared on the blog so far!
Download this To buy/Shopping list free planner inserts
If you use this free printable, I’d be happy to see what you do with it! Feel free to comment down bellow, tag me/follow me on instagram (@lovelyplannerblog) or use the hashtag #lovelyplanner 🙂
Important note: All the free printables I share on Lovely Planner are only meant for personal use only and can at no point be used for commercial purposes, modified or claimed as your own.
Disclosure: In order to support this website’s costs, this post contains affiliate links, which means that if you make a purchase using one of those links, I’ll receive a small commission.