24 days of FREE printables – DAY 8
Welcome back for day 8 of the Lovely Advent Calendar! Christmas season is such a fun and magical time. I thought that you wouldn’t mind having an extra, digital advent calendar to discover a new, surprising little gift every day. So here I am!
Everyday until Christmas Eve, I’ll share with you a free printable on this blog.
Here is a list of the free printables already shared in the Advent Calendar so far:
- December 1- Christmas countdown stickers
- December 2: Christmas planner dividers
- December 3: Christmas Starbucks planner accessories
- December 4: DIY Mr & Mrs first Christmas ornament with vinyl – Free cut file
- December 5: Cute animal planner stickers
- December 6: Cute animals washi samplers
- December 7: Reindeer stickers gift tags
- December 8: 60 Starbucks cups planner stickers
And here’s today free printable! Keep coming back every day to discover new daily free printables!
December 8: Starbucks cups printable stickers for your planner – 60 stickers
5 days ago I was sharing with you a printable filled with Christmas Starbucks cup planner accessories, remember?
Since you guys seemed to like it a lot, I’ve decided to expand this little collection by creating 3 more types of cups and turn them all into stickers. This way, you can show your love for Starbucks all year around in your planner!
I’ve mixed different sizes for these 60 stickers so you can use them in different ways.
This free printable includes:
- 36 small stickers (0,85″ high)
- 12 medium stickers (about 1″ high)
- 6 big stickers (1,8″ x 1,4″ – perfect to fit planner boxes)
- 6 cups with space for notes – to write how much it cost you or a Starbucks date for example.
Please note: I’ve created this little cup design myself, inspired by the Starbucks cups, but of course I do not claim any ownership of the Starbucks trademark for this free printable. You can use it for personal use only.
You can download this freebie as a PDF or Studio file (for cutting with your Silhouette software). The Studio file makes the cutting a breeze for those who have a Silhouette machine but you can of course get great results with scissors and patience!
Make sure to also check out my other seasonal free printables:
Don’t forget to check the other free planner printables I’ve shared on the blog so far!
Download these Starbucks cups printable stickers
If you use this free printable, I’d be happy to see what you do with it! Feel free to comment down bellow, tag me/follow me on instagram (@lovelyplannerblog) or use the hashtag #lovelyplanner 🙂
Important note: All the free printables I share on Lovely Planner are only meant for personal use only and can at no point be used for commercial purposes, modified or claimed as your own.
Disclosure: In order to support this website’s costs, this post contains affiliate links, which means that if you make a purchase using one of those links, I’ll receive a small commission.