Add some fun to your Easter egg hunt this year with this set of cute free printable Easter Egg Hunt Signs. I’ve created a pack with 18 pages to help you organize an adorable Easter Egg Hunt from start to finish.
On top of getting many Easter egg hunt cutout signs to place in your yard, you’ll also get a cute Easter Egg Hunt certificate and a small “Happy Easter” banner. The design and colors of all the elements included in this Free Printable Easter Egg Hunt Pack are coordinated.
(This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.)
How can you use these printable Easter Egg Hunt Signs?
- Download the PDF with all 18 pages at once, further down this page
- Simply print these Easter egg hunt signs: cardstock paper is recommended.
- Cut them out.
- Optional: You can even laminate them to make them more durable and reuse them in the future.
- Attach them to wooden dowels using hot glue or strong adhesive tape.
- Place the signs in your yard to give clues and help your children find all the hidden eggs.
- At the end of the Easter egg hunt make sure to reward each child with his/her very own Easter Egg Hunt certificate (included in the pack)
You can print as many pages as you need. I suggest printing on this type of paper.
You can add cute Easter ribbons (I love this set of Easter ribbons)to add extra cuteness to your basket!
Other Easter free printables you might like:
- Free printable editable Easter Gift Tags that you can add to personalize your Easter baskets (to make it easy to personalize these gift tags I’ve shared an editable PDF & a Canva template)
- Free Easter Planner to help you plan and celebrate Easter
- Free Printable Easter Banner
- Free DIY Bunny Rosette
Make sure to also check out my other Easter free printables.
What’s included in this free printable Easter Egg Hunt Pack?
I created18 pages in total, with:
- 13 bunny shaped cut out signs, with directional clues on them (11 pages)
- 6 arrows (3 pages)
- A mini “Happy Easter” Banner (2 pages)
- 1 “Your Easter Egg Hunt starts here” sign
- 1 Easter Egg Hunt Certificate to customize with children’s names
I created the file in US Letter size (8.5×11″) but you can easily print it on other paper sizes by adjusting your printing settings.
Here’s a preview of all 18 pages. You can download these pages all at once, in high-resolution, further down this page.
If you don’t have time to print these right now you can pin this image for later. You can download your files just below.
Download your Free Printable Easter Egg Hunt Signs + Printable Easter Egg Hunt Certificate- 18 Pages
I create lots of free printables, if you want to make sure to be updated and receive exclusive freebies, join the Lovely Newsletter.
While we’re on the topic of Easter, you may also be interested in my other Easter printables:
DIY Bunny Rosette (with free printable)
My First Easter Baby Milestone Printable