So I thought I would share with you a new set of stickers inspired by everybody’s favorite coffee place, but with a more feminine feel to it to celebrate spring and everything floral.
I’ve created 5 different cups , designed with adorable floral patterns and turned them into Floral Coffee Cups printable stickers for your planner.
Each of the 5 different cups in 3 different versions: simple pattern, with logo, and with COFFEE written on it.
(This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.)
I’ve mixed different sizes for these 50 stickers so you can use them in different ways.
This free printable includes:
- 21 small stickers (0,85″ high)
- 15 medium stickers (about 1″ high)
- 5 big stickers (about 1,8″ x 1,4″)
- 9 cups with space for notes – to write how much you spent on beverages or keep note of a Starbucks date for example. Or just to write down any event or appointment.
Here’s a preview of what’s included. Pin this image if you’d like to save it for later! You can download the file further down this page.
Please note: This is a Fan Art Creation. I’ve created this little cup design myself, inspired by the Starbucks cups, but of course I do not claim any ownership of the Starbucks trademark for this free printable. You can use it for personal use only.
Don’t forget to check the other free planner printables I’ve shared on the blog so far!
Want more? Follow me on Pinterest where I created a board dedicated to all the best free printable planner stickers I find online! There’s more than 500 at the moment and I keep adding new Pins to it!
Supplies I recommend to make your own stickers
Choose one type of sticker paper:
- Most popular sticker paper among the planner community
- Removable sticker paper
- Clear sticker paper (most expensive type of sticker paper)
- Shipping labels
Choose one type of tool to cut your stickers:
- Scissors (here’s my favorite pair!)
- Electronic cutting machine such as Silhouette or Cricut machines (I own both Silhouette Portrait and Silhouette Cameo 3 and highly recommend them)
If you want more infos about these different supplies, make sure to read the detailed comparative article I wrote about tips and tools you can use to easily turn PDF printables into planner stickers.
Download these Floral Coffee Cups printable stickers
- Discover my best printing tip: How to print for free or super cheap?
- Tips and tools to easily turn PDF printables into planner stickers
If you use this free printable, I’d be happy to see what you do with it! Feel free to comment down bellow, tag me/follow me on instagram (@lovelyplannerblog) or use the hashtag #lovelyplanner 🙂
Important note: All the free printables I share on Lovely Planner are only meant for personal use only and can at no point be used for commercial purposes, modified or claimed as your own.