Here’s a cute retro St. Patrick’s Day weekly planner sticker kit filled with cute festive designs and funny sayings! You can use these St. Patrick’s day stickers with your paper planner or your digital planner (transparent PNG page included).
Decorating your planner for holidays and occasions is always fun. It gives you the opportunity to create a cute layout based on a specific theme. This weekly kit will help you decorate your planner for St. Patrick’s day in no time. Everything you need, decorate and functional stickers, are grouped on this one page.
(This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.)
NEW: Transparent PNG file included – After getting several requests, I’m excited to announce that I’m also sharing a transparent PNG file to make it easier to use my stickers in your digital planners!! I’ll try to do so from now on and to update my old freebies gradually to include PNG file types so that no matter what kind of planner you use (digital or paper) you can easily use my stickers!
To use these stickers with your digital planner simply insert the transparent PNG page and crop or use the lasso tool to select the stickers you’d like to use. Pre-cropped individual stickers are not included.
If you don’t have a digital planner, you can check out my all-in-one Digital Planner. It includes 155 pages with many templates to organize all aspects of your life.
You might also like this other weekly planner kit that I previously shared for St. Patrick’s Day:
If you like the retro design of these stickers you might also like these other weekly kits in a similar style:
>> You can find all my free printable weekly kits on this page.
What is a weekly planner kit?
If you’re not familiar with this concept, weekly kits are a nice and easy way to decorate your planner.
On one same sheet, you get many different functional (and pretty) matching stickers that have a common theme and colors. It takes some pressure off, it’s cheap and it’s easy.
Setting up your pages for the week to come with a weekly kit is a nice way to unwind and relax. You don’t have to overthink it or dig through your stash of stickers and create a big mess on your desk.
Here is a low-resolution preview of the stickers included in this weekly kit.
You can download the printable PDF & the transparent PNG files further down this page.
You don’t even need a cutting machine to use this type of printables. I’m sharing some tips and the best supplies to create stickers further down.
This weekly kit fits in the Classic Happy Planner but you can make it work with other types of planners.
You can download the free printable file further down this page.
You may like to check out these special offers in my shop:
- Pack of 160 printable planner inserts (in 3 sizes)
- The Seasonal Planner: a year of planner pages decorated with cute seasonal designs (132 pages)
- Lovely Digital Planner: all-in-one digital planner filled with templates to organize all aspects of your life (155 pages)
- Pack of 50 printable functional stickers sheets
- Pack of 13 printable Kawaii Stickers
- Planner Lover Bundle: 160 planner inserts + 50 functional stickers sets + 13 kawaii stickers sets
Download Free St. Patrick’s Day Planner Stickers – Weekly Kit
Select which type of file you’d like to download – digital or printable:
If you’d like to support my website, you can pin this image to share the love! Thank you!
How to download this file?
- Not a subscriber yet? Some of my printables (including this one) are for my newsletter subscribers only. It’s totally FREE of course!
Click here to subscribe to my newsletter to get free access to exclusive free printables and stay updated.
- Existing subscribers – forgot your password? Make sure to check one of my emails to you, the password is reminded at the end of each newsletter. No caps, no space.
- You’re typing the right password but getting a wrong password error message? You may have an issue downloading if you click a link from Facebook or an email. If so, just open the link directly in your browser and this should solve it.
- My favorite planner supplies
- Discover my best printing tip: How to print for free or super cheap?
- Tips and tools to easily turn PDF printables into planner stickers
- Best Portable Photo Printers for Planners (comparisons + what to know before buying one)
Don’t forget to also have a look at other planner freebies I shared on the blog!
Supplies I recommend to make your own stickers
A printer: I really recommend investing in an HP Instant Ink compatible printer if you’re into printables. Here’s how I can print for free or super cheap with it.
Choose one type of sticker paper:
- Most popular sticker paper among the planner community
- Removable sticker paper
- Clear sticker paper (the most expensive type of sticker paper)
- Shipping labels
Choose one type of tool to cut your stickers:
- Scissors (here’s my favorite pair!)
- An electronic cutting machine such as Silhouette or Cricut machines (I own both Silhouette Portrait and Silhouette Cameo 3 and highly recommend them)
If you want more tips and info about these different supplies, make sure to read the detailed comparative article I wrote about tips and tools you can use to easily turn PDF printables into planner stickers.
Also read: 45 Must-Have Planner Supplies