Here is a new free printable Retro Christmas Weekly Kit for your planner with adorable Christmas illustrations! It’s been a while since I shared a Christmas-themed weekly kit so I hope you’ll like this one.
Make sure to also check out this post with 19 Free Printable Christmas Planner Sticker Sets.
If you’re not familiar with this concept, weekly kits are a nice and easy way to decorate your planner.
On one same sheet, you get many different functional (and pretty) matching stickers that have a common theme and colors. It takes some pressure off, it’s cheap and it’s easy.
You can download this free printable kit further down this page.
>>> You can find all my free printable weekly kits on this page.
If you’re looking for a different style, I also previously shared these other Christmas weekly kits:
- Gnome Christmas Weekly Kit
- Girly Christmas Weekly Kit
- Snowy Christmas Weekly Kit
- Classy Neutral Christmas Weekly Kit
- Christmas at Hogwarts Weekly Kit
- Cozy Christmas Weekly Kit (2 pages)
I also created an article to recap the 40+ free Christmas printables that you can find on my website!
(This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.)
Setting up your pages for the week to come with a weekly kit is a nice way to unwind and relax. You don’t have to overthink it or dig through your stash of stickers and create a big mess on your desk.
You can download this free printable further down this page.
Pin this image for later to share the love and support my website:You don’t even need a cutting machine to use this type of printable. I’m sharing some tips and the best supplies to create stickers further down.
This weekly kit fits in the Classic Happy Planner but you can make it work with other types of planners.
Before downloading this printable Retro Christmas Planner Stickers Weekly Kit, here are some supplies I recommend to make your own planner stickers
Choose one type of sticker paper:
- Most popular sticker paper among the planner community
- Removable sticker paper
- Clear sticker paper (the most expensive type of sticker paper)
- Shipping labels
Choose one type of tool to cut your stickers:
- Scissors (here’s my favorite pair!)
- An electronic cutting machine such as Silhouette or Cricut machines (I own both Silhouette Portrait and Silhouette Cameo 3 and highly recommend them)
If you want more tips and info about these different supplies, make sure to read the detailed comparative article I wrote about tips and tools you can use to easily turn PDF printables into planner stickers.
Also read: 45 Must-Have Planner Supplies
You can download the free printable file further down this page.
You may like to check out these special offers in my shop:
Make sure to also check out my other seasonal free printables:
Download Free Printable Retro Christmas Planner Stickers – Weekly Kit
- My favorite planner supplies
- Discover my best printing tip: How to print for free or super cheap?
- Tips and tools to easily turn PDF printables into planner stickers
- Best Portable Photo Printers for Planners (comparisons + what to know before buying one)
— You can enter the password and download this file just below —
Don’t forget to also have a look at other planner freebies I shared on the blog!