Here’s a set of free printable full side bar planner stickers that fits the Classic Happy Planner. This type of stickers is meant to be placed on the side of your weely layouts in planners such as The Happy Planner or Erin Condren Life Planner.
I included 10 different colors (5 bright, 5 pastels).
The bright colors match the many functional planner stickers I’ve already shared.
You can use these sidebar stickers to write your most important to-dos, top 3 priorities of the week, weekly menu, and 2 habit trackers.
(This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.)
Pin this image for later:
You may like this special offer on my pack of Kawaii Stickers:
Supplies I recommend to make your own stickers
Choose one type of sticker paper:
- Most popular sticker paper among the planner community
- Removable sticker paper
- Clear sticker paper (the most expensive type of sticker paper)
- Shipping labels
Choose one type of tool to cut your stickers:
- Scissors (here’s my favorite pair!)
- An electronic cutting machine such as Silhouette or Cricut machines (I own both Silhouette Portrait and Silhouette Cameo 3 and highly recommend them)
If you want more tips and info about these different supplies, make sure to read the detailed comparative article I wrote about tips and tools you can use to easily turn PDF printables into planner stickers.
Also read: 45 Must-Have Planner Supplies
Want more functional planner stickers? Check out these posts:
- 45+ Free Printable Functional Stickers for your planner or bullet journal
- 11 Free Printable Health & Fitness Planner Stickers & inserts to help you reach your goals
Tip – Use Amazon to save money on Happy Planner Stickers Books:
You may not know it yet but you can find A LOT (I found 80) of Happy Planner stickers books on Amazon. What’s great about that is that prices tend to fluctuate on Amazon.
That means you can score really good deals on those items. I’ve gathered all the Happy Planner stickers books I could find (80) on Amazon on this page of my influencer storefront to help you compare prices.
The usual retail price of these stickers books is $20 and you can get some of them on Amazon for as much as 50% off, so it’s definitely a good idea to keep your eyes peeled and check prices on those items frequently.
Purchasing your stickers on Amazon is also a good way to avoid “hunting” for a specific sticker book in stores. I hope you find some good deals: see all the Happy Planner stickers books available on Amazon (affiliate).
Download Free Printable Full Side bar Planner Stickers
- My favorite planner supplies
- Discover my best printing tip: How to print for free or super cheap?
- Tips and tools to easily turn PDF printables into planner stickers
Don’t forget to also have a look at other planner freebies I shared on the blog!