Halloween is coming up so I’ve created a free printable Halloween banner that you can use to decorate your home during this spooky season. 2 letters are included per page so you simply need to print the whole PDF, cut each pennant and tie them together to form a “Happy Halloween” banner.
I’ve also included a page with blank pennants at the end of the PDF file in case you want to customize this banner with your own text.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. For more info, read my full disclosure.
Also, make sure to check out these other Halloween freebies:
- 13 Halloween free SVG every crafter will love
- Free Printable set of 11 Halloween Photo Booth Props
- “Trick or Treat” Halloween sign
- “Out of candy” Halloween sign
- Cute DIY Harry Potter no carve pumpkin (with free SVG)
- Cute DIY Kawaii no carve pumpkin (with free SVG)
Download Free Printable Happy Halloween Banner