Here’s a cute set of free printable Halloween photo booth props that includes more than 10 funny speech bubbles to take fun photos during your next Halloween Party.
I’ve also included a photo booth sign “ghosts and ghouls, grab a prop and strike a pose” that you can place next to your photo booth props to let your guests know what to do.
Photo booth props are a great way to add some fun to your party. Plus, you get to keep fun photos as a reminder of your event afterward!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. For more info, read my full disclosure.
I’ve included 11 speech bubbles in a PDF document. You don’t necessarily have to print them all. Some of them are more “adult” than kid-friendly so feel free to skip the ones that you don’t like.
Here is a list of the speech bubbles included:
- Trick or treat
- Happy Halloween
- It’s aliiive
- I put a spell on you
- People call a witch like it’s a bad thing
- Hocus Pocus
- Smell my feet
- Bite me
- Here for the Boos
- Drink up Witches
- I’ll show you my trick if you show me your treats
And here’s the sign to place next to your photo props to let your guests know what they’re supposed to do (in case that isn’t clear enough):
To assemble these Halloween photo booth props you will need:
- Thick paper such as cardstock paper
- Hot Glue Gun or other strong adhesive
- Scissors or Xacto Knife
- Skewers or wooden dowels for holding props
- Print my free Halloween Photo Booth Props PDF further down this page on thick paper (cardstock paper, presentation paper, etc)
- Cut each bubble speech using scissors or Xacto knife (shapes are pretty simple so it shouldn’t take you too long)
- I recommend using a glue gun to securely attach each bubble speech to a skewer or wooden dowel but other types of strong adhesives can work too.
- Place your photo booth props on a table or in a vase with the photo booth sign next to it and get ready to collect fun photos from your Halloween party!
Other Halloween freebies you might be interested in:
- Free Printable “Trick or Treat” door sign
- Free Printable “Out of candy” door sign
- DIY cute Harry Potter Pumpkin for Halloween – with free SVG
- 15 Harry Potter signs to throw a magical party
- Free Printable Halloween Banner
Download your Halloween Photo Booth Props – Funny Speech Bubbles