Like you have probably noticed on this blog so far, I love creating planner printables, but the truth is I love creating any type of printables such as party printables, deco signs, etc. I also didn’t tell you what a big Potterhead I am.
I’ve got a little surprise in store to help you get ready to celebrate Halloween.
Get ready to grab 15 free HP party printables
2 years ago, I created a set of 15 printable signs to decorate your whole house to throw a fun Harry Potter party! I’m now sharing these printable signs with you, for free, on this blog during the Halloween season!
To spread the festive fun during the spooky season, I will post 5 new articles with 3 new Harry Potter themed printables inside of each. You’ll end up with a total of 15 Harry Potter printables to download before Halloween! That’s a lot of treats, with no tricks 🙂
If you are a bit of a Potterhead yourself and don’t want to miss a single one, I recommend you subscribe to my newsletter tout de suite!
Recap of all the Harry Potter Printables shared
- «Free invisibility cloaks»: show off your witty humor and stick this sign close to empty cloth hangers, on an empty box…
- «Room of requirement» frame: tape it on any door you think would be appropriate (reminder: the room of requirement is a secret room that only appears when you need it and can sometimes disappear): toilets? kitchen?…
- Caution sign- « watch your step, stairs change»: close to your staircase
- «Muggles can’t see this picture»: you can place this witty sign anywhere
- « Restricted section »-Hogwarts library: place it on your book shelves
- « Platform 9 ¾ » sign : above a door frame, before entering the main room…
- AZKABAN PHOTO BOOTH signs:
- stick the sign « have you seen this wizard? » on an empty wall,
- your guest will stand under it while holding the «Prison of Azkaban» sign in their hands. Snap their pictures!
- «Beware sign-Whomping willow»: if you have a garden and trees, put it there, if not a simple plant in your home could be a funny option.
- «Clean up after yourself, house elves don’t live here»: place it anywhere, it will be a good reminder for your guests!
- «No horcruxes beyond this point»: you can place it in your entrance.
- «Ministry of Magic this way»: place it in your bathroom or on your toilets seat
- Lumos/nox labels: to stick above and under your light switches (3 styles included)
- Follow the spiders: cut spiders and Hagrid’s quote: then place the spiders on a wall so that they form a path so that it looks like if spiders are going away through one of your house window. Then cut and add Hagrid’s text.
- «Wizards only beyond this point»: place it at your entrance door
Head over this article to download part 5.