Today I’m happy to share with you a new weekly kit of planner stickers that is perfect to decorate your planner this fall and winter. Let’s call it Sweater Weather Planner Stickers Weekly kit, shall we?
This stickers kit is bringing out all the vibes of what we all feel when the weather cools up, that is, to stay home, with our pets, drinking hot beverages and taking time to relax rather than facing the cold.
You can find all my free printable weekly kits on this page.
Want more fall/winter planner stickers, check out these posts:
(This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.)
Pin this image for later:
If you’re not familiar with this concept, weekly kits are a nice and easy way to decorate your planner.
On one same sheet, you get many different functional (and pretty) matching stickers that have a common theme and colors. It takes some pressure off, it’s cheap and it’s easy.
Setting up your pages for the week to come with a weekly kit is a nice way to unwind and relax. You don’t have to overthink it or dig through your stash of stickers and create a big mess on your desk.
You may also like this other weekly kit: “Let’s stay Home” Weekly Kit
You don’t even need a cutting machine to use this type of printables. I’m sharing some tips and best supplies to create stickers further down.
This weekly kit fits perfectly in the Classic Happy Planner but you can make it work with other types of planners.
Supplies I recommend to make your own stickers
A printer: I really recommend investing in an HP Instant Ink compatible printer if you’re into printables. Here’s how I can print for free or super cheap with it.
Choose one type of sticker paper:
- Most popular sticker paper among the planner community
- Removable sticker paper
- Clear sticker paper (the most expensive type of sticker paper)
- Shipping labels
Choose one type of tool to cut your stickers:
- Scissors (here’s my favorite pair!)
- An electronic cutting machine such as Silhouette or Cricut machines (I own both Silhouette Portrait and Silhouette Cameo 3 and highly recommend them)
If you want more tips and info about these different supplies, make sure to read the detailed comparative article I wrote about tips and tools you can use to easily turn PDF printables into planner stickers.
Also read: 45 Must-Have Planner Supplies
Before buying anything online, I always check out Ebates/Rakuten (either with the browser extension or on Rakuten.com). I find the store name (type it), click the current deal for that store and complete my purchase.
When completing a purchase through Ebates you earn cashback that you can have mailed to you or sent via Paypal.
If you have never used Rakuten/Ebates you’re missing out.
Click here to sign up for Rakuten, and RIGHT NOW when you sign up, you will receive a $10 cash welcome bonus when you spend $25.00!
Since you were already going to complete your purchase online, why not get some cashback on things you planned to purchase!
Download Free Printable Sweater Weather Weekly Kit – Planner Stickers
- My favorite planner supplies
- Discover my best printing tip: How to print for free or super cheap?
- Tips and tools to easily turn PDF printables into planner stickers
How to download this file?
- Not a subscriber yet? Some of my printables (including this one) are for my newsletter subscribers only. It’s totally FREE of course!
Subscribe to my newsletter to get free access to exclusive free printables and stay updated.
- Existing subscribers – forgot your password? Make sure to check one of my emails to you, the password is reminded at the end of each newsletter. No caps, no space.
- You’re typing the right password but get a wrong password error message? You may have an issue downloading if you click a link from Facebook or an email. If so, just open the link directly in your browser and this should solve it.
Don’t forget to also have a look at other planner freebies I shared on the blog!
I create lots of free printables, if you want to make sure to be updated and receive exclusive freebies, join the Lovely Newsletter:
This is a gorgeous kit! We moved this summer and the winters here are a lot colder so I can’t wait to use this and match the weather.
So wonderful! Love it for winter!!
A lot of thanks for this freebie. I’m from México and here it’s so difficult buy sticker’s books like big ideas and things like that.
These are beautiful. Than you for sharing.
The stickers make me feel warmer already – it always seems to wet cold in the UK
Thank you x
beautiful site ty so much for sharing. God Bless
This is my first time ever printing off stickers and I couldn’t be happier! The sweater weather set is absolutely beautiful and I’m so excited to use them! Thank you so much for sharing!