24 days of FREE printables – DAY 12
Welcome back for day 12 of the Lovely Advent Calendar! Christmas season is such a fun and magical time. I thought that you wouldn’t mind having an extra, digital advent calendar to discover a new, surprising little gift every day. So here I am!
Everyday until Christmas Eve, I’ll share with you a free printable on this blog.
Here is a list of the free printables already shared in the Advent Calendar so far:
- December 1- Christmas countdown stickers
- December 2: Christmas planner dividers
- December 3: Christmas Starbucks planner accessories
- December 4: DIY Mr & Mrs first Christmas ornament with vinyl – Free cut file
- December 5: Cute animal planner stickers
- December 6: Cute animals washi samplers
- December 7: Reindeer stickers gift tags
- December 8: 60 Starbucks cups planner stickers
- December 9: 2017 year at a glance planner inserts for A5 and personal planners
- December 10: To buy/shopping list planner inserts for A5 and personal planners
- December 11: Free animals stickers for your planner
And here’s today free printable! Keep coming back every day to discover new daily free printables!
December 12: Retro Date night planner stickers
I hope you’ll like the style of these vintage stickers as much as I do because I think I’m going to create a few other functional stickers with this retro look! I find it simple, classy and funny at the same time.
These stickers will be perfect to mark down “date nights” in your planner or any other moments spent with your significant other. To help you do that, half of them include a little dymo like “date night” text, while the other half has no text and can just be used anytime!
The stickers feature 4 different retro couples!
This free printable includes 32 stickers:
- 16 stickers with “date night”
- 16 blank stickers
You can download this freebie as a PDF or Studio file (for cutting with your Silhouette software). The Studio file makes the cutting a breeze for those who have a Silhouette machine but you can of course get great results with scissors and patience!
Please note: All the free printables I share on Lovely Planner are only meant for personal use only and can at no point be used for commercial purposes, modified or claimed as your own.
Don’t forget to check the other free planner printables I’ve shared on the blog so far!
Download these retro date night printable stickers
If you use this free printable, I’d be happy to see what you do with it! Feel free to comment down bellow, tag me/follow me on instagram (@lovelyplannerblog) or use the hashtag #lovelyplanner 🙂
Disclosure: In order to support this website’s costs, this post contains affiliate links, which means that if you make a purchase using one of those links, I’ll receive a small commission.