Today I’m happy to share with you this set of free printable 2021 bullet journal mini-calendars that can be used in many different ways! Their use isn’t limited to bullet journals so keep on reading for ideas on how to use this set of 2021 mini calendars. For instance, or can use them to date any of my previous cute monthly calendar dividers!
(This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.)
What is this set of 2021 mini-calendars?
This printable includes 12 monthly mini calendars from January 2021 to December 2021.
Each month calendar sticker measures about 2″ wide by 1.5″ high. I’ve added a faint grey border to help you cut neatly around each month’s calendar.
You can then stick each calendar wherever you’d like to avoid having to handwrite monthly calendars again and again. This way, you’ll make sure your calendars are always neat and accurate in your bullet journals, planners, or other projects.
You can print them on regular copy paper but if you know you’re going to be adding them to your bullet journal or planner, for convenience, I recommend printing these calendars on sticker paper.
You can choose between different types of sticker paper (or you can use regular copy paper):
- Most popular sticker paper among the planner community
- Removable sticker paper
- Clear sticker paper (the most expensive type of sticker paper)
- Shipping labels
Here’s a low-resolution preview of this free printable 2021 bullet journal mini calendar. You can download the high-resolution PDF further down this page.
How to use this set of free printable 2021 mini calendars in your bullet journal, planners, and more
IN YOUR BULLET JOURNAL OR TRAVEL NOTEBOOK: You can use these mini-calendars in your bullet journal for your weekly spread, monthly dashboard, future log, or even habit trackers.
IN YOUR PLANNER:
If you’re using an undated planner or if you want to update a planner from the previous year.
WITH MY MONTHLY PLANNER DIVIDERS:
As you may know, I share a new cute planner divider every month, in 2 versions: dated (with the current month of release) and blank/undated (that you can use at any time of the year). I’ve shared 38 dividers so far, with as many different cute designs.
You can find all my monthly calendar dividers on this page.
I sized these mini calendars specifically so that they would match the size of my planner dividers. That means that you can add these calendars to any of my blank dividers if you’d like to turn them into a calendar divider.
IN YOUR OTHER CRAFTS: You can also find other creative ways to use these mini calendars if you’re into scrapbooking, memory keeping, or photo albums. For example, you can use these mini calendars to decorate a page and emphasize a special date.
You can download this set of stickers further down this page.
Would you like more printables for your planner? Check out my bundles:
I created several special packs with printable planner stickers and inserts to help you decorate and organize your planner. You can compare all my packs at once and see more details on this page.
- the Functional Stickers Bundle: 50 printable pages (PDF, PNG with transparent background, JPEG & Silhouette Cut Files)
- the Kawaii Stickers Pack: 13 printable pages (PDF, PNG with transparent background, JPEG & Silhouette Cut Files)
- the Ultimate Planner Bundle: 160 printable planner inserts (in 3 sizes: US Letter, A5/A4, Classic Happy Planner) to help you create a planner that really fits your needs! You can also try 9 different weekly layouts to see which style you like best! You can see all the inserts included in this bundle, along with a special offer on this page: The Ultimate Planner Bundle.
- the Planner Lover Bundle: Functional Stickers Bundle + Kawaii Stickers Pack + Ultimate Planner Bundle
- the Whole Shop Bundle: Functional Stickers Bundle + Kawaii Stickers Pack + Ultimate Planner Bundle + 10 Lettering Workbooks
Before downloading (further down) you might also be interested in these other free printables:
DOWNLOAD Free Printable 2021 Bullet Journal Mini Calendars