These free printable dot grid paper pages will be very useful if you’re into bullet journaling or thinking of giving it a try.
To make it fit most needs, I’m including 4 different sizes:
- US letter,
- Half US Letter,
- Personal size (for personal size planners).
In case you’re not familiar with it yet, dot grid paper is great for bullet journaling because it includes a dotted grid pattern that gives you a discreet guide (more discreet than grid paper) so that you can easily write, doodle and trace on it with more control than you would on blank pages and more freedom than you would have by using lined paper.
The dots are here to help you organize your pages, but they’re discreet enough to not distract from the pretty things you’ll write and draw on it!
(This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.)
There are different ways you could use this free printable dot grid paper:
- Not sure you want to commit to a bullet journal yet? Print a few pages to try this paper first and see how you like it before buying an actual bullet journal notebook.
- Create your own dot grid journal notebooks (to make your own bujo or travel notebook inserts): print a few pages and make a booklet out of it. For example, print the US letter file on both sides of the paper and then you can trim it to the exact size you need to make it fit your needs.
- Print some for your A5 or Personal Size planner to add dot grid paper inserts to your planner (for doodling, journaling, etc)
Before downloading (further down) you might also be interested in these other free printables:
DOWNLOAD Free Printable Dot Grid Paper
PRINTING: Print on paper cut to the size of the file you’re going to print (US letter, Half US letter, A5 or Personal) and then select “Actual Size” in your printer settings (100%). Do not “scale” or adjust the percentage.
- Discover my best printing tip: How to print for free or super cheap?
- Tips and tools to easily turn PDF printables into planner stickers