Tracing sheets are a perfect way to easily add flawless hand-lettered elements in your bullet journal. If you’re into bullet journaling then you probably want your journal to be as pretty and neat as can be, but maybe you don’t have the patience, time or desire to practice hand lettering. That’s where bullet journal tracing sheets come to your rescue!
Days of the week, months of the year and dates bullet journal tracing sheets
For this first set of bullet journal tracing sheets, I decided to create 3 sheets that I thought would be the most useful. Here’s everything you need to add beautiful hand-lettered dates in your bullet journal:
- days of the week (2 pages – aligned to the right and aligned to the left)
- months of the year (2 pages – aligned to the right and aligned to the left)
To fit most of your needs, all 3 of these tracing sheets include 4 different sizes of text.
(This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.)
If you’ve never heard of tracing sheets for bullet journals here’s how it basically works. Most bullet journal notebooks have pretty thin pages (for reference: 80 G/M² for Leuchtturm 1917, 70 G/M² for Moleskine dotted notebooks) which gives you the possibility to see by transparency what is behind the page you’re writing on. By placing a template under your bullet journal page you’ll be able to see and trace hand-lettered text.
How to use these bullet journal tracing sheets?
- Print these tracing templates (5 pages PDF – download link is towards the bottom of this page). For more durability, you can print it on cardstock or laminate your templates.
- Place the template under your page right where you want to write and by transparency, you should be able to see the days/months/numbers printed on these templates.
- Simply trace over the text you want to copy.
- Keep moving your template to keep adding text wherever you’d like.
Before downloading (further down) you might also be interested in these other free printables:
Did you know I created lettering practice workbooks for beginners? Here’s a special offer for you:
DOWNLOAD – Free Printable Tracing Sheets for Bullet journal: Days, Months, Numbers