Free Printable Lined Vertical Planner Inserts
To celebrate the launch of my Ultimate Planner Bundle, I’m excited to share with you a weekly layout for your Happy Planner or other planners.
This set of printable planner inserts, just like the 78 other inserts included in the Ultimate Planner Bundle, is available in 3 sizes: US letter, Classic Happy Planner (7″x9,25″) and A5.
This way, it will be easy for you to print and use with whatever planner you currently have.
This free printable vertical lined planner layout is undated so that you can use it any time of the year. I decided to go with a simple and modern elegant design with neutral tones to leave you the freedom to decorate to your liking.
(This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.)
There are so many planner layouts that it can sometimes be difficult to figure out which one would work best for you. It’s a shame to purchase a new planner and quickly realize that this layout isn’t working for you. You’re then stuck with a full year of unpractical planner pages to deal with.
To help you make your choice and try different types of planner layouts, I’ve included in the Ultimate Planner Bundle 9 different sets of weekly spreads (a week on 2 pages) inspired by Happy planner layouts:
- Vertical boxes (3 boxes – no box headers)
- Vertical boxes (3 boxes with header ribbons – old style)
- Lined vertical
- Student Planner (with colorblocks)
- Fitness & Health
- Checklist layout (similar to Miss Maker & Happy Hostess)
These weekly layouts, in US letter (BIG Happy Planner) and Classic Happy Planner sizes, are compatible with Happy Planner stickers dimensions.
You can see larger images of all the 78 planner inserts included in the Ultimate Planner Bundle on this page. I also have a special limited-time offer to celebrate its launch.
The Ultimate Bundle includes 6 themed planner inserts packs with 78 pages of printable planner inserts to help you organize all areas of your life: home management, health & wellness, budget, hobbies, monthly/yearly calendars & schedules, and weekly planner inserts.
To make it easy to use, I’ve created this free printable in 3 sizes:
- A5: for bullet journals & A5 ring bound planners (can also be printed in A4 – same size ratio)
- US letter: for binders & BIG Happy Planner
- Classic Happy Planner size
Pin this image for later:
Want more printable bullet journal/planner inserts? Check out these posts:
- Free Printable Dot Grid Paper
- Free Printable USA Travel Map
- Free Printable Weekly Meal Planner
- Free Printable Cleaning Schedule
- Free Printable Grocery List
- Free Printable Christmas Gifts List
If you’re into planning and bullet journaling you might be interested in my lettering workbooks. Here’s a special offer for you:
To easily add this printable inside your planner, I recommend these paper hole punches:
For Ring-Bound Planners (such as Filofax, Carpe Diem, Websters Pages, etc), I recommend getting an adjustable 6-hole paper punch so that it can punch several different sizes of paper for different planners (A5, personal, micro, compact…).
Also read: 45 Must-Have Planner Supplies
Here is a preview of these printable vertical lined planner inserts, you can download the high-resolution PDF (in 3 sizes) further down this page.
Download Free Printable Vertical Lined Happy Planner Layout
- My favorite planner supplies
- Discover my best printing tip: How to print for free or super cheap?
- Tips and tools to easily turn PDF printables into planner stickers
Don’t forget to also have a look at other planner freebies I shared on the blog!