Typical Advent calendars are filled with 24 chocolates but the Lovely Advent Calendar is filled with 24 digital treats. Sort of my Christmas gift to you! Come back every day to discover a new surprise.
See all the free printables already shared in the Lovely Advent Calendar so far.
DAY 2 : Free Printable Christmas Gift List
Although Christmas is a magical time of year, it can certainly be quite a stressful time too. There is often many Christmas gifts to buy (or to make) and it’s sometimes a little difficult to keep track of it all.
This free printable Christmas gift list will help you keep track of it all:
- recipients: list all the persons you want to get a gift to
- write down all your gift ideas and gifts already purchased
- write down the price of each gift to keep your Christmas budget under control and avoid bad surprises at the end
- tick the appropriate columns once each gift has been bought and wrapped (helps you track your progress, because a list of gift ideas won’t get you far if you don’t act on it)
I’m including 2 different templates of this gift list:
- a basic list template with 20 individual lines per sheet
- and a template where you can write several gift ideas per person.
Here’s a preview of both versions, you can download the high-def PDF further down.
This free printable is available in 3 sizes: US letter, A5 and Classic Happy Planner (with cut marks).
Make sure to also check out my other seasonal free printables:
Download this Free Printable Christmas Gift Lists
- Discover my best printing tip: How to print for free or super cheap?
- Tips and tools to easily turn PDF printables into planner stickers
How to download this file?
- Not a subscriber yet? The free printables I share during the Lovely Advent Calendar are for my newsletter subscribers only. It’s totally FREE of course!
Subscribe to my newsletter to get free access to exclusive free printables and stay updated.
- Existing subscribers – forgot your password? Make sure to check one of my emails to you, the password is reminded at the end of each newsletter. No caps, no space.
Don’t forget to also have a look at other planner freebies I shared on the blog!
Feel free to comment down bellow, tag me/follow me on instagram (@lovelyplannerblog) or use the hashtag #lovelyplanner if you use this printable.
I create lots of free printables, if you want to make sure to be updated and receive exclusive freebies, join the Lovely Newsletter:
Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links. When you click them you support Lovely Planner and help keep its content free. Thank you!
Thank you so much for sharing your creative talent with us!
happy holidays to you!