Here’s a new free printable stickers weekly kit that you can use to decorate your planner this summer. If you want to add fun summery touches to your planner spreads, this Summer planner stickers weekly kit is perfect!
You can find all my free printable weekly kits on this page.
(This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.)
If you’re not familiar with this concept, weekly kits are a nice and easy way to decorate your planner.
On one same sheet, you get many different functional (and pretty) matching stickers that have a common theme and colors. It takes some pressure off, it’s cheap and it’s easy.
Setting up your pages for the week to come with a weekly kit is a nice way to unwind and relax. You don’t have to overthink it or dig through your stash of stickers and create a big mess on your desk.
Pin this image for later:
You don’t even need a cutting machine to use this type of printables. I’m sharing some tips and best supplies to create stickers further down.
This weekly kit fits perfectly in the Classic Happy Planner but you can make it work with other types of planners.
You can download the free printable file further down this page.
You may like this special offer on my pack of Kawaii Stickers:
You may also like these other weekly kits in a similar style:
Supplies I recommend to make your own stickers
Choose one type of sticker paper:
- Most popular sticker paper among the planner community
- Removable sticker paper
- Clear sticker paper (the most expensive type of sticker paper)
- Shipping labels
Choose one type of tool to cut your stickers:
- Scissors (here’s my favorite pair!)
- An electronic cutting machine such as Silhouette or Cricut machines (I own both Silhouette Portrait and Silhouette Cameo 3 and highly recommend them)
If you want more tips and info about these different supplies, make sure to read the detailed comparative article I wrote about tips and tools you can use to easily turn PDF printables into planner stickers.
Also read: 45 Must-Have Planner Supplies
If you’d rather buy stickers than make your own, you can often find good deals on stickers books on Amazon. I gathered them all on this page to help you compare prices (prices tend to fluctuate on Amazon, so you can check this list frequently).
Download Free Printable Birthday Girl Planner Stickers – Weekly Kit
- My favorite planner supplies
- Discover my best printing tip: How to print for free or super cheap?
- Tips and tools to easily turn PDF printables into planner stickers
- Best Portable Photo Printers for Planners (comparisons + what to know before buying one)
Don’t forget to also have a look at other planner freebies I shared on the blog!