I know many of you love fall decor and planner stickers weekly kits so I decided to mix both and share with you a new fall-themed weekly kit titled Pumpkin Spice Girl Planner stickers set. I know that weekly kits are among your favorite type of printables so I hope you will like this new one and add it to your collection.
>> You can find all my previous free printable weekly kits on this page.
(This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.)
Here’s a preview of this weekly kit, you can also pin this image for later:
If you’re not familiar with this concept, weekly kits are a nice and easy way to decorate your planner.
On one same sheet, you get many different functional (and pretty) matching stickers that have a common theme and colors. It takes some pressure off, it’s cheap and it’s easy.
Setting up your pages for the week to come with a weekly kit is a nice way to unwind and relax. You don’t have to overthink it or dig through your stash of stickers and create a big mess on your desk.
Before downloading this printable, here are other Fall planner stickers you might like:
If you’re looking for other fall weekly kits, you might want to check out this Sweater Weather Weekly Kit and this Rainy Fall weekly Kit.
I also recommend you check out my post with 12 free adorable fall planner stickers sets.
Fall & Thanksgiving Sayings Lettering Practice Sheet:
You can download this free printable further down this page.
Pin this image for later to share the love and support my website:
You don’t even need a cutting machine to use this type of printables. I’m sharing some tips and best supplies to create stickers further down.
This weekly kit fits in the Classic Happy Planner but you can make it work with other types of planners.
DOWNLOAD THIS WEEKLY KIT – Pumpkin Spice Fall Planner Stickers
— You can download this file just below —
How to download this file?
- Not a subscriber yet? Some of my printables (including this one) are for my newsletter subscribers only. It’s totally FREE of course!
Click here to subscribe to my newsletter to get free access to exclusive free printables and stay updated.
- Existing subscribers – forgot your password? Make sure to check one of my emails to you, the password is reminded at the end of each newsletter. No caps, no space.
- You’re typing the right password but get a wrong password error message? You may have an issue downloading if you click a link from Facebook or an email. If so, just open the link directly in your browser and this should solve it.
You may like to check out these special offers in my shop:
- Pack of 160 printable planner inserts (in 3 sizes)
- Pack of 50 printable functional stickers sheets
- Pack of 13 printable Kawaii Stickers
- Planner Lover Bundle: 160 planner inserts + 50 functional stickers sets + 13 kawaii stickers sets
- Mega Bundle: 85 Planner Inserts + 5 lettering workbooks + 13 kawaii stickers sets
Supplies I recommend to make your own stickers
A printer: I really recommend investing in an HP Instant Ink compatible printer if you’re into printables. Here’s how I can print for free or super cheap with it.
Choose one type of sticker paper:
- Most popular sticker paper among the planner community
- Removable sticker paper
- Clear sticker paper (the most expensive type of sticker paper)
- Shipping labels
Choose one type of tool to cut your stickers:
- Scissors (here’s my favorite pair!)
- An electronic cutting machine such as Silhouette or Cricut machines (I own both Silhouette Portrait and Silhouette Cameo 3 and highly recommend them)
If you want more tips and info about these different supplies, make sure to read the detailed comparative article I wrote about tips and tools you can use to easily turn PDF printables into planner stickers.
Also read: 45 Must-Have Planner Supplies
- My favorite planner supplies
- Discover my best printing tip: How to print for free or super cheap?
- Tips and tools to easily turn PDF printables into planner stickers
- Best Portable Photo Printers for Planners (comparisons + what to know before buying one)
Don’t forget to also have a look at other planner freebies I shared on the blog!
You might also be interested in these other printable weekly kits:
Spring in Full Bloom weekly kit
Love is in the air Weekly Kit:
Sparkly New Year’s Eve Planner Stickers Weekly Kit:
“Let’s stay home” Planner Stickers Weekly Kit:
I create lots of free printables, if you want to make sure to be updated and receive exclusive freebies, join the Lovely Newsletter: