This free printable “A year in pixels” spread can be added to your planner or bullet journal to track your mood (or a different “data” of your choice) every day of the year.
To make it easy to use, I’ve created this free printable in 3 sizes:
- A5: for bullet journals & A5 ring bound planners (can also be printed in A4 – same size ratio)
- US letter: for binders & BIG Happy Planner
- Classic Happy Planner size
(This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.)
How to use this Free Printable “A Year In Pixels” Bullet Journal Spread?
Each square of the grid represents a day of the year that you color depending on a color key defined by you initially. This helps you get a global vision and identify trends.
For instance, in the case of mood tracking, if you notice – via the tracker- that you haven’t been in a good mood in a while, you’ll know it’s time to do something for yourself, have some me time and pamper yourself or do whatever could help make you feel better.
I decided to leave the key section completely empty so that you can use this printable to track other things that your mood. This tool can be whatever you’d like it to be. Just pick a topic you want to track and create the key that works best for it.
Pin this image for later:
Want more printable bullet journal/planner inserts? Check out these posts:
- Free Printable Dot Grid Paper
- Free Printable USA Travel Map
- Free Printable Weekly Meal Planner
- Free Printable Cleaning Schedule
- Free Printable Grocery List
- Free Printable Christmas Gifts List
If you’re into planning and bullet journaling you might be interested in my lettering workbooks. Here’s a special offer for you:
To easily add this printable inside your planner, I recommend these paper hole punches:
For Disc Bound planners (such as Happy Planner), I recommend the BIG Happy Planner punch (this way you can also punch the Classic or Mini HP with this punch) or the ARC paper punch (more sturdy).
For Ring-Bound Planners (such as Filofax, Carpe Diem, Websters Pages, etc), I recommend getting an adjustable 6-hole paper punch so that it can punch several different sizes of paper for different planners (A5, personal, micro, compact…).
If you’re adding this printable mood tracker to your bullet journal, you won’t need a paper punch. All you’ll have to do will be to print it and glue it in your notebook. In that case, I recommend using a glue runner rather than liquid glue to make sure your pages don’t get damaged or wavy.
Also read: 45 Must-Have Planner Supplies
Here is a preview of the printable daily mood tracker, you can download the high-resolution PDF (in 3 sizes) further down this page.
Before buying anything online, I always check out Ebates/Rakuten (either with the browser extension or on Rakuten.com). I find the store name (type it), click the current deal for that store and complete my purchase.
When completing a purchase through Ebates you earn cashback that you can have mailed to you or sent via Paypal.
If you have never used Rakuten/Ebates you’re missing out.
Click here to sign up for Rakuten, and RIGHT NOW when you sign up, you will receive a $10 cash welcome bonus when you spend $25.00!
Since you were already going to complete your purchase online, why not get some cash back on things you planned to purchase!
Download Free Printable “A year in pixels” Mood Tracker
- My favorite planner supplies
- Discover my best printing tip: How to print for free or super cheap?
- Tips and tools to easily turn PDF printables into planner stickers
How to download this file?
- Not a subscriber yet? Some of my printables (including this one) are for my newsletter subscribers only. It’s totally FREE of course!
Subscribe to my newsletter to get free access to exclusive free printables and stay updated.
- Existing subscribers – forgot your password? Make sure to check one of my emails to you, the password is reminded at the end of each newsletter. No caps, no space.
- You’re typing the right password but get a wrong password error message? You may have an issue downloading if you click a link from Facebook or an email. If so, just open the link directly in your browser and this should solve it.
Don’t forget to also have a look at other planner freebies I shared on the blog!
I create lots of free printables, if you want to make sure to be updated and receive exclusive freebies, join the Lovely Newsletter:
Wow! thank you for all the fantastic downloads! 😉