Free Printable Last Day of School Sign
Here’s a set of free printable Last Day of School signs to photograph and document your little ones (and not so little ones) last day of school each year.
I’ve included all grades from Preschool to Senior Year in this PDF.
Once you’ve downloaded the file, you can simply pick and print the page or pages you need.
I like printing this type of project on Cardstock Paper: I use Neenah Bright White Premium Cardstock on Amazon, because it’s thick (65lb), smooth and inexpensive. But even regular copy paper can do.
I’ve opted for a Scandinavian style, both gender neutral and fun. I hope you like it! Plus, this design is pretty ink economic if that’s something you’re concerned about.
A matching set of Free Printable “First Day of School” signs is available too. Note that both printables will be updated with the current year every year, so make sure to save or Pin this article (by clicking on the “Pin it” on the image, or at the end of the article “Share”) to be able to get your milestone photos collection growing a little more every year!
All grades from Preschool to Senior Year are included:
- Last Day of Preschool sign,
- Last Day of Pre-K sign,
- Last Day of Kindergarten sign,
- Last Day of First Grade sign,
- Last Day of Second Grade sign,
- Last Day of Third Grade sign,
- Last Day of Fourth Grade sign,
- Last Day of Fifth Grade sign,
- Last Day of Sixth Grade sign,
- Last Day of Seventh Grade sign,
- Last Day of Eighth Grade sign,
For high school, I’ve included 2 different pages per year, to make sure you can pick whichever “terminology” you prefer. You’re never too old to indulge your Mum and help her fill the family photo album with cherished memories, right?
- Last Day of Ninth Grade/ Freshmen Year sign,
- Last Day of Tenth Grade/Sophomore Year sign,
- Last Day of Eleventh Grade/Junior Year sign,
- Last Day of Twelfth Grade/Senior Year sign.
FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY.
This page may contain affiliate links. When you click them you support Lovely Planner and help keep its content free. Thank you!