24 days of FREE printables – DAY 17
Welcome back for day 17 of the Lovely Advent Calendar! Christmas season is such a fun and magical time. I thought that you wouldn’t mind having an extra, digital advent calendar to discover a new, surprising little gift every day. So here I am!
Everyday until Christmas Eve, I’ll share with you a free printable on this blog.
Here is a list of the free printables already shared in the Advent Calendar so far:
- December 1- Christmas countdown stickers
- December 2: Christmas planner dividers
- December 3: Christmas Starbucks planner accessories
- December 4: DIY Mr & Mrs first Christmas ornament with vinyl – Free cut file
- December 5: Cute animal planner stickers
- December 6: Cute animals washi samplers
- December 7: Reindeer stickers gift tags
- December 8: 60 Starbucks cups planner stickers
- December 9: 2017 year at a glance planner inserts for A5 and personal planners
- December 10: To buy/shopping list planner inserts for A5 and personal planners
- December 11: Free animals stickers for your planner
- December 12: Retro date night stickers
- December 13: birthday planner stickers
- December 14: Cute coffee planner stickers
- December 15: Yoga planner stickers
- December 16: To do planner inserts for A5 and personal planners
And here’s today free printable! Keep coming back every day to discover new daily free printables!
December 17: Retro Payday planner stickers
A few days ago I was sharing with you retro date night stickers and here I go again with payday stickers in a vintage look! I find them simple, classy and funny at the same time.
These stickers will be perfect to mark down your paydays in your planner or any other money related even. To help you do that, half of them include a little dymo like “Payday” text, while the other half has no text and can just be used anytime!
The stickers feature 5 different stickers designs!
This free printable includes 30 stickers:
- 15 stickers with “payday”
- 15 blank stickers
You can download this freebie as a PDF or Studio file (for cutting with your Silhouette software). The Studio file makes the cutting a breeze for those who have a Silhouette machine but you can of course get great results with scissors and patience!
Please note: All the free printables I share on Lovely Planner are only meant for personal use only and can at no point be used for commercial purposes, modified or claimed as your own.
Don’t forget to check the other free planner printables I’ve shared on the blog so far!
Download these retro payday printable stickers
All the free printables I share on Lovely Planner are meant for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
- you can’t use my free printables for commercial purposes,
- you can’t modify or claim them as your own,
- you can’t share my files directly. If you want to share a file, please send a link to the related article on my website but don’t share or send the file on its own.
I spend a lot of time creating these files that I share for free with you all, so thank you for understanding and respecting these few simples rules 🙂
Download this lovely freebie – PDF file
Download this lovely freebie – Silhouette cut file
If you use this free printable, I’d be happy to see what you do with it! Feel free to comment down bellow, tag me/follow me on instagram (@lovelyplannerblog) or use the hashtag #lovelyplanner 🙂
Disclosure: In order to support this website’s costs, this post contains affiliate links, which means that if you make a purchase using one of those links, I’ll receive a small commission.