Valentine’s Day is coming up and you’re probably impatient to add a romantic touch to everything in your life, including your planner, bullet journal and travel notebooks.
To help you do so, I’ve gathered on this page 16 free printable sets of Valentine’s Day planner stickers created by talented and generous planner lovers!
I love how different the style of each designer can be. You can definitely find one, probably more, free printable sets that you’ll like and that will be perfect to decorate your planner or bullet journal. So get comfy and scroll on to see discover these delicious planner freebies.
(This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.)
I’ve included different types of stickers in this list: weekly kit, monthly kits, checklists, etc.
Supplies I recommend to make your own stickers
Choose one type of sticker paper:
- Most popular sticker paper among the planner community
- Removable sticker paper
- Clear sticker paper (the most expensive type of sticker paper)
- Shipping labels
Choose one type of tool to cut your stickers:
- Scissors (here’s my favorite pair!)
- An electronic cutting machine such as Silhouette or Cricut machines (I own both Silhouette Portrait and Silhouette Cameo 3 and highly recommend them)
If you want more info about these different supplies, make sure to read the detailed comparative article I wrote about tips and tools you can use to easily turn PDF printables into planner stickers.
Tip: If you’d rather buy stickers than make your own, you can often find good prices on Happy Planner Stickers books on Amazon.
Want even more good stuff for your planner? Check out these 2 special offers!
- The Ultimate Planner Bundle: 78 printable planner inserts to customize or create your own planner (3 sizes)
- Big Pack of 13 Kawaii Stickers Sheets: with cut files, JPEF, PNG, PDF
How to download:
To access each printable simply click on the button “Get this freebie” that appears under each image, this will redirect you to the printable creator’s blog.