If you love decorating your home, your porch, and yourself for Halloween (who doesn’t?) then you sure will love decorating your planner for the occasion too. To help you do so, I’ve gathered on this page 17 free printable sets of Halloween planner stickers created by talented and generous planner lovers!
I love how different the style of each designer can be. You can definitely find one, probably more, free printable sets that you’ll like and that will be perfect to decorate your planner or bullet journal. So get comfy and scroll on to see discover these delicious planner treats.
(This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.)
You can pin this image if you’d like to support this blog:
Make sure to check out the great blogs included in this list as they share some really nice free printables, for Halloween, but also for all year round too!
Make sure to also look up this selection of 12 free Fall Planner Stickers to really get your planner decor on point for this season!
I’ve included different types of stickers in this list: weekly kit, sets of individual stickers, checklists and even 2 maxi kits (including several pages). Spooky or cutesy, the choice is yours!
To access each printable simply click on the link “get this freebie” included under each image, this will redirect you to the printable creator’s blog.
I’m including tips on how to turn printable PDF into actual planner stickers at the end of this page.
Would you like more printables for your planner? Check out my bundles:
I created several special packs with printable planner stickers and inserts to help you decorate and organize your planner. You can compare all my packs at once and see more details on this page.
- the Functional Stickers Bundle: 50 printable pages (PDF, PNG with transparent background, JPEG & Silhouette Cut Files)
- the Kawaii Stickers Pack: 13 printable pages (PDF, PNG with transparent background, JPEG & Silhouette Cut Files)
- the Ultimate Planner Bundle: 160 printable planner inserts (in 3 sizes: US Letter, A5/A4, Classic Happy Planner)
- the Planner Lover Bundle: Functional Stickers Bundle + Kawaii Stickers Pack + Ultimate Planner Bundle
- the Whole Shop Bundle: Functional Stickers Bundle + Kawaii Stickers Pack + Ultimate Planner Bundle + 10 Lettering Workbooks
Supplies I recommend to make your own stickers
Choose one type of sticker paper:
- Most popular sticker paper among the planner community
- Removable sticker paper
- Clear sticker paper (the most expensive type of sticker paper)
- Shipping labels
Choose one type of tool to cut your stickers:
- Scissors (here’s my favorite pair!)
- An electronic cutting machine such as Silhouette or Cricut machines (I own both Silhouette Portrait and Silhouette Cameo 3 and highly recommend them)
If you want more info about these different supplies, make sure to read the detailed comparative article I wrote about tips and tools you can use to easily turn PDF printables into planner stickers.
Also check out my article about my favorite planner supplies: 45 must-have planner supplies
Note: this post was first posted on september 29, 2018 and was then updated on october 11, 2020 to make sure that all freebies included in this list are still available.