Free Printable Memory Planner Pages: My year 2021 in pictures
2022 is just a few weeks away and that makes it a perfect time to pause and reflect on your favorite moments of 2021.
Many of us tend to take many photographs throughout the year: it doesn’t matter whether it’s for little moments or bigger occasions, most of these photos are probably sitting in your phone camera roll right now.
If you feel like taking a walk down 2021 memory lane and revisiting some of these beautiful moments, this printable is just what you need! You will love these free printable memory planner pages with 12 spaces to add your 12 favorite photos of 2021 (you can pick one photo per month, or just pick your 12 favorites).
This printable will help you create your very own “best of 2021 photo booth” and add it to your planner, bullet journal or simply display it on your walls. This could become a cute new yearly tradition.
(This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.)
Pin this image for later:
You can download this freebie in 2 formats, further down this page:
PDF (print blank and then add printed pictures in each frame) or JPEG (if you want to use this with a digital planner or if you want to add photos in each frame, with your phone or photo editing software, before printing).
You like the style of this printable? Check out the Ultimate Planner Bundle – 85 Planner Inserts to customize your planner
The Ultimate Bundle includes 6 themed planner inserts packs with 160 pages of printable planner inserts to help you organize all areas of your life: home management, health & wellness, budget, hobbies, monthly/yearly calendars & schedules, and weekly planner inserts.
To help you make your choice and try different types of planner layouts, I’ve also included in the Ultimate Planner Bundle 9 different sets of weekly spreads (a week on 2 pages) inspired by Happy planner layouts: Vertical boxes, Lined vertical, Horizontal, Dashboard, Student Planner (with colorblocks), Fitness & Health, Checklist layout (similar to Miss Maker & Happy Hostess), Monthly.
You can see larger images and a flipthrough video of all the 160 planner inserts included in the Ultimate Planner Bundle on this page. I also have a special offer for you:
Want more printable bullet journal/planner inserts? Check out these posts:
- Free Printable Vertical Lined Weekly Planner Layout
- Free Printable Dot Grid Paper
- Free Printable Graph Paper
- Free Printable USA Travel Map
- Free Printable Weekly Meal Planner
- Free Printable Cleaning Schedule
- Free Printable Grocery List
- Free Printable Christmas Gifts List
To easily add this printable inside your planner, I recommend these paper hole punches:
For Disc Bound planners (such as Happy Planner), I recommend the BIG Happy Planner punch (this way you can also punch the Classic or Mini HP with this punch) or the ARC paper punch (more sturdy).
For Ring-Bound Planners (such as Filofax, Carpe Diem, Websters Pages, etc), I recommend getting an adjustable 6-hole paper punch so that it can punch several different sizes of paper for different planners (A5, personal, micro, compact…).
Also read: 45 Must-Have Planner Supplies
Download Free Printable Memory Planner Pages: My year 2021 in pictures
- My favorite planner supplies
- Discover my best printing tip: How to print for free or super cheap?
- Tips and tools to easily turn PDF printables into planner stickers
You can download this freebie in 2 formats:
PDF (print blank and then add printed pictures in each frame) or JPEG (if you want to use this with a digital planner or if you want to add photos in each frame, with your phone or photo editing software, before printing.
How to download this file?
- Not a subscriber yet? Some of my printables (including this one) are for my newsletter subscribers only. It’s totally FREE of course!
Subscribe to my newsletter to get free access to exclusive free printables and stay updated.
- Existing subscribers – forgot your password? Make sure to check one of my emails to you, the password is reminded at the end of each newsletter. No caps, no space.
- You’re typing the right password but get a wrong password error message? You may have an issue downloading if you click a link from Facebook or an email. If so, just open the link directly in your browser and this should solve it.
Don’t forget to also have a look at other planner freebies I shared on the blog!
Would you like more printables for your planner? Check out my bundles:
I created several special packs with printable planner stickers and inserts to help you decorate and organize your planner. You can compare all my packs at once and see more details on this page.
- the Functional Stickers Bundle: 50 printable pages (PDF, PNG with transparent background, JPEG & Silhouette Cut Files)
- the Kawaii Stickers Pack: 13 printable pages (PDF, PNG with transparent background, JPEG & Silhouette Cut Files)
- the Ultimate Planner Bundle: 160 printable planner inserts (in 3 sizes: US Letter, A5/A4, Classic Happy Planner) to help you create a planner that really fits your needs! You can also try 9 different weekly layouts to see which style you like best! You can see all the inserts included in this bundle, along with a special offer on this page: The Ultimate Planner Bundle.
- 10 Lettering Workbooks with 370+ lettering worksheets: PDF (printable) & JPEG (for Procreate App+IPad)
- the Planner Lover Bundle: Functional Stickers Bundle + Kawaii Stickers Pack + Ultimate Planner Bundle
- the Whole Shop Bundle: Functional Stickers Bundle + Kawaii Stickers Pack + Ultimate Planner Bundle + 10 Lettering Workbooks
I create lots of free printables, if you want to make sure to be updated and receive exclusive freebies, join the Lovely Newsletter: