Free Printable Monthly Divider Tabs for planners and bullet journals
This set of printable monthly tabs can help you organize your planner, bullet journal, or notebooks into convenient monthly sections. These monthly planner tabs come in 12 cute rainbow colors to add a pop of color to your pages and make it visually easier to distinguish the monthly sections.
I included 2 different sizes to make it more convenient for you depending on your project.
(This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.)
Pin this image for later:
Check out the Ultimate Planner Bundle – 85 Planner Inserts to customize your planner or bullet journal
The Ultimate Bundle includes 6 themed planner inserts packs with 160 pages of printable planner inserts to help you organize all areas of your life: home management, health & wellness, budget, hobbies, monthly/yearly calendars & schedules, and weekly planner inserts.
To help you make your choice and try different types of planner layouts, I’ve also included in the Ultimate Planner Bundle 9 different sets of weekly spreads (a week on 2 pages) inspired by Happy planner layouts: Vertical boxes, Lined vertical, Horizontal, Dashboard, Student Planner (with color blocks), Fitness & Health, Checklist layout (similar to Miss Maker & Happy Hostess), Monthly.
You can see larger images and a flipthrough video of all the 160 planner inserts included in the Ultimate Planner Bundle on this page. I also have a special offer for you:
Want more printable bullet journal/planner inserts? Check out these posts:
- Free Printable Vertical Lined Weekly Planner Layout
- Free Printable Dot Grid Paper
- Free Printable Graph Paper
- Free Printable USA Travel Map
- Free Printable Weekly Meal Planner
- Free Printable Cleaning Schedule
- Free Printable Grocery List
- Free Printable Christmas Gifts List
Also read: 45 Must-Have Planner Supplies
Download Free Printable Monthly Planner Tabs
- My favorite planner supplies
- Discover my best printing tip: How to print for free or super cheap?
- Tips and tools to easily turn PDF printables into planner stickers
How to download this file?
- Not a subscriber yet? Some of my printables (including this one) are for my newsletter subscribers only. It’s totally FREE of course!
Subscribe to my newsletter to get free access to exclusive free printables and stay updated.
- Existing subscribers – forgot your password? Make sure to check one of my emails to you, the password is reminded at the end of each newsletter. No caps, no space.
- You’re typing the right password but getting a wrong password error message? You may have an issue downloading if you click a link from Facebook or an email. If so, just open the link directly in your browser and this should solve it.
Don’t forget to also have a look at other planner freebies I shared on the blog!
Would you like more printables for your planner? Check out my bundles:
I created several special packs with printable planner stickers and inserts to help you decorate and organize your planner. You can compare all my packs at once and see more details on this page.
- the Functional Stickers Bundle: 50 printable pages (PDF, PNG with transparent background, JPEG & Silhouette Cut Files)
- the Kawaii Stickers Pack: 13 printable pages (PDF, PNG with transparent background, JPEG & Silhouette Cut Files)
- the Ultimate Planner Bundle: 160 printable planner inserts (in 3 sizes: US Letter, A5/A4, Classic Happy Planner) to help you create a planner that really fits your needs! You can also try 9 different weekly layouts to see which style you like best! You can see all the inserts included in this bundle, along with a special offer on this page: The Ultimate Planner Bundle.
- 10 Lettering Workbooks with 370+ lettering worksheets: PDF (printable) & JPEG (for Procreate App+IPad)
- the Planner Lover Bundle: Functional Stickers Bundle + Kawaii Stickers Pack + Ultimate Planner Bundle
- the Whole Shop Bundle: Functional Stickers Bundle + Kawaii Stickers Pack + Ultimate Planner Bundle + 10 Lettering Workbooks
I create lots of free printables, if you want to make sure to be updated and receive exclusive freebies, join the Lovely Newsletter: