Free Printable Music Tracker: Songs of the month
I’m very excited about today’s freebie: this printable insert helps you keep track of your favorite songs of the month.
You can print this page and easily add it inside your planner or bullet journal. Simply fill this music tracker by adding the titles of your current favorite songs. You get 12 slots per page. You can also add the month and year on top.
I created this printable tracker in US letter size but you can easily print it on any other size by adjusting your printing settings.
(This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.)
Pin this image for later:
Do you like the style of this printable? Check out the Ultimate Planner Bundle – 85 Planner Inserts to customize your planner
The Ultimate Bundle includes 6 themed planner inserts packs with 85 pages of printable planner inserts to help you organize all areas of your life: home management, health & wellness, budget, hobbies, monthly/yearly calendars & schedules, and weekly planner inserts.
To help you make your choice and try different types of planner layouts, I’ve also included in the Ultimate Planner Bundle 9 different sets of weekly spreads (a week on 2 pages) inspired by Happy planner layouts: Vertical boxes, Lined vertical, Horizontal, Dashboard, Student Planner (with colorblocks), Fitness & Health, Checklist layout (similar to Miss Maker & Happy Hostess), Monthly.
You can see larger images and a flipthrough video of all the 85 planner inserts included in the Ultimate Planner Bundle on this page. I also have a special offer for you:
Want more printable bullet journal/planner inserts? Check out these posts:
- Free Printable Vertical Lined Weekly Planner Layout
- Free Printable Dot Grid Paper
- Free Printable Graph Paper
- Free Printable USA Travel Map
- Free Printable Weekly Meal Planner
- Free Printable Cleaning Schedule
- Free Printable Grocery List
- Free Printable Christmas Gifts List
To easily add this printable inside your planner, I recommend these paper hole punches:
For Ring-Bound Planners (such as Filofax, Carpe Diem, Websters Pages, etc), I recommend getting an adjustable 6-hole paper punch so that it can punch several different sizes of paper for different planners (A5, personal, micro, compact…).
Also read: 45 Must-Have Planner Supplies
Download Free Printable Music Tracker: “Songs of the Month”
- My favorite planner supplies
- Discover my best printing tip: How to print for free or super cheap?
- Tips and tools to easily turn PDF printables into planner stickers
Don’t forget to also have a look at other planner freebies I shared on the blog!
Would you like more printables for your planner? Check out my bundles:
I created several special packs with printable planner stickers and inserts to help you decorate and organize your planner. You can compare all my packs at once and see more details on this page.
- the Functional Stickers Bundle: 50 printable pages (PDF, PNG with transparent background, JPEG & Silhouette Cut Files)
- the Kawaii Stickers Pack: 13 printable pages (PDF, PNG with transparent background, JPEG & Silhouette Cut Files)
- the Ultimate Planner Bundle: 85 printable planner inserts (in 3 sizes: US Letter, A5/A4, Classic Happy Planner) to help you create a planner that really fits your needs! You can also try 9 different weekly layouts to see which style you like best! You can see all the inserts included in this bundle, along with a special offer on this page: The Ultimate Planner Bundle.
- 10 Lettering Workbooks with 370+ lettering worksheets: PDF (printable) & JPEG (for Procreate App+IPad)
- the Planner Lover Bundle: Functional Stickers Bundle + Kawaii Stickers Pack + Ultimate Planner Bundle
- the Whole Shop Bundle: Functional Stickers Bundle + Kawaii Stickers Pack + Ultimate Planner Bundle + 10 Lettering Workbooks