Today I’m sharing with you a new set of functional planner stickers: these thermometer stickers will help you track your temperature daily, weekly, or occasionally.
Having to check or track your temperature isn’t very fun so it’s nice to have cute thermometer stickers to help make it all slightly more pleasant to record. Kawaii stickers for the win!
I hope these temperature tracker stickers will be useful to many of you, during these troubled times and in the future too for many other reasons (ex: checking your basal body temps).
I included 3 types of stickers to help your track your temperature: 1 weekly temperature tracker (in 3 colors) and 2 daily temperature trackers (shaped like a thermometer or rectangle).
You may also be interested in these free Kawaii pills planner stickers.
(This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.)
Want more free planner stickers? Check out these posts:
- 15 Free Planner Stickers to use in your planner when you have to stay home and don’t have much planned
- 60 Free Functional Planner Stickers
- 11 Free Printable Health & Fitness Planner Stickers & inserts to help you reach your goals
- 12 Free Printable Fall Planner Stickers
- 12 Free Christmas Planner Stickers
- 11 Free Halloween Planner Stickers
You can download this free printable further down this page.
Would you like to be able to create your own planner or customize your current one with 160 printable planner inserts? Check out the Ultimate Planner Bundle!
You can’t print it right now? Pin this image for later:
If you find yourself looking for new activities, make sure to get my 10 free lettering practice worksheets!
You may like this special offer on my pack of Kawaii Stickers:
Supplies I recommend to make your own stickers
A printer: I really recommend investing in an HP Instant Ink compatible printer if you’re into printables. Here’s how I can print for free or super cheap with it.
Choose one type of sticker paper:
- Most popular sticker paper among the planner community
- Removable sticker paper
- Clear sticker paper (the most expensive type of sticker paper)
- Shipping labels
Choose one type of tool to cut your stickers:
- Scissors (here’s my favorite pair!)
- An electronic cutting machine such as Silhouette or Cricut machines (I own both Silhouette Portrait and Silhouette Cameo 3 and highly recommend them)
If you want more tips and info about these different supplies, make sure to read the detailed comparative article I wrote about tips and tools you can use to easily turn PDF printables into planner stickers.
Download Free Printable Thermometer / Temperature Tracker Planner Stickers
- 45 Must-Have Planner Supplies
- My favorite planner supplies
- Discover my best printing tip: How to print for free or super cheap?
- Tips and tools to easily turn PDF printables into planner stickers
How to download this file?
- Not a subscriber yet? Some of my printables (including this one) are for my newsletter subscribers only. It’s totally FREE of course!
Subscribe to my newsletter to get free access to exclusive free printables and stay updated.
- Existing subscribers – forgot your password? Make sure to check one of my emails to you, the password is reminded at the end of each newsletter. No caps, no space.
- You’re typing the right password but get a wrong password error message? You may have an issue downloading if you click a link from Facebook or an email. If so, just open the link directly in your browser and this should solve it.
Don’t forget to also have a look at other planner freebies I shared on the blog!
I create lots of free printables, if you want to make sure to be updated and receive exclusive freebies, join the Lovely Newsletter:
Before buying anything online, I always check out Ebates/Rakuten (either with the browser extension or on Rakuten.com). I find the store name (type it), click the current deal for that store and complete my purchase.
When completing a purchase through Ebates you earn cashback that you can have mailed to you or sent via Paypal.
If you have never used Rakuten/Ebates you’re missing out.
Click here to sign up for Rakuten, and RIGHT NOW when you sign up, you will receive a $10 cash welcome bonus when you spend $25.00!
Since you were already going to complete your purchase online, why not get some cashback on things you planned to purchase!