Here’s a list of free printable planner stickers that you can use in your planner to cheer you up and help you focus on positive things you can do when you’re forced to stay home.
Due to current events, many of us are currently highly encouraged or forced to stay home. While this whole situation can be very scary, I think it’s important to try to put a positive spin on this “homebound situation” in order to deal with it as well as possible and not let current events get to your moral too much.
I know you probably already feel bombarded with news about this matter, and I surely don’t want to add to the noise. But I keep seeing people on FB and Instagram that say they don’t even feel like using their planners because their plans are getting canceled and they don’t have much to plan.
If decorating your planner makes you happy, then, by all means, you should keep decorating your planner, no matter if you feel like you don’t have much planned. As this list will show you, there is still a lot you can do to make these trying times more enjoyable.
How to download:
To access each printable, simply click on the button title “get this freebie” under each printable, you’ll be taken to the printable article page where you’ll be able to download the free printable you’re interested in.
Most of these free printables are available to everyone but some of my printables are for my newsletter subscribers only. Simply subscribe to my newsletter (free) to receive the password to download these files.
If you think of other fitness planner printables you’d like me to create feel free to let me know in the comments!
(This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.)
- 45 Free Functional Planner Stickers
- 12 Free Printable Fall Planner Stickers
- 12 Free Christmas Planner Stickers
- 11 Free Halloween Planner Stickers
Supplies I recommend to make your own stickers
Choose one type of sticker paper:
- Most popular sticker paper among the planner community
- Removable sticker paper
- Clear sticker paper (the most expensive type of sticker paper)
- Shipping labels
Choose one type of tool to cut your stickers:
- Scissors (here’s my favorite pair!)
- An electronic cutting machine such as Silhouette or Cricut machines (I own both Silhouette Portrait and Silhouette Cameo 3 and highly recommend them)
If you want more info about these different supplies, make sure to read the detailed comparative article I wrote about tips and tools you can use to easily turn PDF printables into planner stickers.
Tip: If you’d rather buy stickers than make your own, you can often find good prices on Happy Planner Stickers books on Amazon.
Before diving in, here are 2 special offers for you, planner lovers:
- The Ultimate Planner Bundle: 78 printable planner inserts to customize or create your own planner (3 sizes)
- Big Pack of 13 Kawaii Stickers Sheets: with cut files, JPEF, PNG, PDF