Today is International Women’s Day and for the occasion, I thought it would be a good idea to recap all the free feminine planner sticker kits I’ve already shared on my website. All of these weekly kits have one thing in common: they feature women characters or feminine designs.
I included 17 different printables in this list so far.
You’ll find weekly kits for different occasions: Summer, Spring, Mermaid, Celestial, Birthday, New year’s celebration, Christmas, Easter, and more!
So, get a nice beverage, get comfy, and scroll on to find adorable new planner printables to decorate your planner or bullet journal with adorable feminine planner sticker kits!
To access each printable simply click on the link “continue reading” included under each image, this will redirect you to the article where you can download the printable.
What is a weekly planner kit?
If you’re not familiar with this concept, weekly kits are a nice and easy way to decorate your planner.
On one same sheet, you get many different functional (and pretty) matching stickers that have a common theme and colors. It takes some pressure off, it’s cheap and it’s easy.
Setting up your pages for the week to come with a weekly kit is a nice way to unwind and relax. You don’t have to overthink it or dig through your stash of stickers and create a big mess on your desk.
17 Free Feminine Planner Sticker Kits
You may like to check out these special offers in my shop:
- Pack of 160 printable planner inserts (in 3 sizes)
- The Seasonal Planner: a year of planner pages decorated with cute seasonal designs (132 pages)
- Lovely Digital Planner: all-in-one digital planner filled with templates to organize all aspects of your life (155 pages)
- Pack of 50 printable functional stickers sheets
- Pack of 13 printable Kawaii Stickers
- Planner Lover Bundle: 160 planner inserts + 50 functional stickers sets + 13 kawaii stickers sets
Supplies I recommend to make your own stickers
Choose one type of sticker paper:
- Most popular sticker paper among the planner community
- Removable sticker paper
- Clear sticker paper (the most expensive type of sticker paper)
- Shipping labels
Choose one type of tool to cut your stickers:
- Scissors (here’s my favorite pair!)
- An electronic cutting machine such as Silhouette or Cricut machines (I own both Silhouette Portrait and Silhouette Cameo 3 and highly recommend them)
If you want more info about these different supplies, make sure to read the detailed comparative article I wrote about tips and tools you can use to easily turn PDF printables into planner stickers.
Don’t forget to also have a look at other planner freebies I shared on the blog!
Pin this post: