Time flies by so fast! Back to School season will be here sooner than you know, so it’s never too early to get ready for it! To help you get organized for this new school year, I created a free printable one page School Calendar for School Year 2019-2020.
Click here to get this one-page school calendar updated for the school year 2020/2021.
You can also get a matching monthly 2020-2021 school calendar here.
This year-at-a-glance calendar will help you keep track of the different dates and events all along the school year. If you’re a teacher, a student or a parent, this school calendar will help you stay organized. You can place it in your binder, on your fridge or near your desk.
(This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.)
Pin this image for later:
On 2 of the 3 designs, I also included space for you to add important dates and for you to create your own color legend to visually track different elements with this one-page school calendar printable:
- School closed / Holidays
- Half Day
- First and last day of school
To do so, simply color each box in a different color and then color each date in that same color. I.e: color every holiday in green, every half day in purple, etc. I used highlighters for that step.
I created this 2019-2020 one page School Calendar in 3 versions:
- a simple version that includes only the calendar (horizontal)
- a horizontal version with space for important dates and color legend
- a vertical version with space for important dates and color legend
Download – 2019-2020 One Page School Calendar Printable
- Discover my best printing tip: How to print for free or super cheap?
How to download this file?
- Not a subscriber yet? Some of my free printables are for newsletter subscribers only (it’s totally FREE of course!). This printable is one of them. Subscribe to my newsletter to get free access to exclusive free printables and stay updated.
- Existing subscribers – forgot your password? Make sure to check one of my emails to you, the password is reminded at the end of each newsletter. No caps, no space.
- You’re typing the right password but get a “wrong password” error message? You may have an issue downloading if you click a link from Facebook or an email. If so, just open the link directly in your browser and this should solve it
You may also like:
Free Printable Teacher Appreciation Gift Card Holder
Free Printable Student Planner Stickers
I create lots of free printables, if you want to make sure to be updated and receive exclusive freebies, join the Lovely Newsletter:
Thank you so much! This calendar makes me so happy! I love the color, style, all of it. Thank you!!!
Thank you for doing this.
I love the cute design
This was my favorite of all printables I’ve gotten from you. Hope you do another for 2020-2021. Thanks!