Here’s a new set of free printable tropical coffee cups stickers for your planner or bullet journal.
You guys seemed to like my previous Starbucks coffee cups sticker sets a lot so I decided to create a new set with fun tropical patterns. This printable includes cute toucans, watermelons, hibiscus, and Monstera leaves. It’s perfect to decorate your planner this summer!
I’ve created 5 different cups, designed with adorable tropical patterns and turned them into Tropical Coffee Cups printable stickers for your planner.
This set includes each of the 5 different cups in 3 different versions: simple pattern, with a heart, and with COFFEE written on it.
(This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.)
I’ve mixed different sizes for these 50 stickers so you can use them in different ways.
You can also get my previous coffee cups stickers sets:
- Floral Coffee Cups Stickers
- Starbucks Cups Stickers
- Christmas Starbucks cup planner accessories
- Fall Starbucks Cups stickers
This free printable includes:
- 21 small stickers (0,85″ high)
- 15 medium stickers (about 1″ high)
- 5 big stickers (about 1,8″ x 1,4″)
- 9 cups with space for notes – to write how much you spent on beverages or keep a note of a Starbucks date for example. Or just to write down an event or appointment.
Here’s a preview of what’s included. Pin this image if you’d like to save it for later! You can download the file further down this page.
Don’t forget to check the other free planner printables I’ve shared on the blog so far!
Want more? Follow me on Pinterest where I created a board dedicated to all the best free printable planner stickers I find online! There’s more than 500 at the moment and I keep adding new Pins to it!
You like this set? Also get the Floral Coffee Cups Planner Stickers:
Supplies I recommend to make your own stickers
Choose one type of sticker paper:
- Most popular sticker paper among the planner community
- Removable sticker paper
- Clear sticker paper (the most expensive type of sticker paper)
- Shipping labels
Choose one type of tool to cut your stickers:
- Scissors (here’s my favorite pair!)
- An electronic cutting machine such as Silhouette or Cricut machines (I own both Silhouette Portrait and Silhouette Cameo 3 and highly recommend them)
If you want more info about these different supplies, make sure to read the detailed comparative article I wrote about tips and tools you can use to easily turn PDF printables into planner stickers.
Download these Tropical Coffee Cups printable stickers
- Discover my best printing tip: How to print for free or super cheap?
- Tips and tools to easily turn PDF printables into planner stickers
If you use this free printable, I’d be happy to see what you do with it! Feel free to comment down below, tag me/follow me on instagram (@lovelyplannerblog) or use the hashtag #lovelyplanner 🙂
Important note: All the free printables I share on Lovely Planner are only meant for personal use only and can at no point be used for commercial purposes, modified or claimed as your own.