Here’s a set of free tropical coffee cups’ stickers for your planner, bullet journal, or digital planner.
Use these Tropical Coffee Cups Stickers with your planner or digital planner
If you’d like to use these cute stickers with your digital planner, I got you: you can also download these coffee cups digital stickers as individual png files (transparent background) or you can get all 15 coffee cups digital stickers pre-cropped in a Goodnotes file.
If you’re using these stickers with your paper planner, then download and print the PDF file.
You can download this freebie further down this page.
(This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.)
You guys seemed to like my previous Starbucks coffee cups sticker sets a lot so I decided to create a new set with fun tropical patterns. This printable includes cute toucans, watermelons, hibiscus, and Monstera leaves. It’s perfect to decorate your planner this summer!
I’ve created 5 different cups, designed with adorable tropical patterns, and turned them into Tropical Coffee Cups printable stickers for your planner.
This set includes each of the 5 different cups in 3 different versions: simple pattern, with a heart, and with COFFEE written on it.
I’ve mixed different sizes for these 50 stickers so you can use them in different ways.
You can also get my previous coffee cups stickers sets:
- Floral Coffee Cups Stickers
- Starbucks Cups Stickers
- Christmas Starbucks cup planner accessories
- Fall Starbucks Cups stickers
This free printable includes:
- 21 small stickers (0,85″ high)
- 15 medium stickers (about 1″ high)
- 5 big stickers (about 1,8″ x 1,4″)
- 9 cups with space for notes – to write how much you spent on beverages or keep a note of a Starbucks date for example. Or just to write down an event or appointment.
The digital stickers folder includes:
- 15 pre-cropped PNG files – 15 individual cups stickers
- 1 Goodnotes File containing these 15 pre-cropped stickers
Here’s a preview of what’s included. Pin this image if you’d like to save it for later! You can download the files (printable & digital stickers) further down this page.
Don’t forget to check the other free planner printables I’ve shared on the blog so far!
Want more? Follow me on Pinterest where I created a board dedicated to all the best free printable planner stickers I find online! There are more than 500 at the moment and I keep adding new Pins to it!
Do you like this set? Get the Floral Coffee Cups Planner Stickers:
Download these Tropical Coffee Cups Stickers – Printable & Digital Stickers
- Discover my best printing tip: How to print for free or super cheap?
- Tips and tools to easily turn PDF printables into planner stickers
If you use this free printable, I’d be happy to see what you do with it! Feel free to comment down below, tag me/follow me on instagram (@lovelyplannerblog) or use the hashtag #lovelyplanner 🙂
Important note: All the free printables I share on Lovely Planner are only meant for personal use only and can at no point be used for commercial purposes, modified or claimed as your own.
Supplies I recommend to make your own stickers
Choose one type of sticker paper:
- Most popular sticker paper among the planner community
- Removable sticker paper
- Clear sticker paper (the most expensive type of sticker paper)
- Shipping labels
Choose one type of tool to cut your stickers:
- Scissors (here’s my favorite pair!)
- An electronic cutting machine such as Silhouette or Cricut machines (I own both Silhouette Portrait and Silhouette Cameo 3 and highly recommend them)
If you want more info about these different supplies, make sure to read the detailed comparative article I wrote about tips and tools you can use to easily turn PDF printables into planner stickers.