Free Printable Sleep Tracker
This free printable sleep tracker will help you record your sleeping times every night (and every day) of the month. All hours of the day and night appear on this printable so you can also use it to record your naps or if you have a night work schedule and sleep during the day.
We all know how important sleep is and how much it can affect different aspects of our health and of our lives. Tracking your sleeping schedule can help you see patterns and work on improving your sleep quality.
I recommend placing this page somewhere where you’ll easily find it whenever you need it since you want to keep this challenge in mind every day, inside your planner for instance. To help you do so, I’m sharing this printable in 3 sizes that fit most planners: US Letter, A5/A4, and Classic Happy Planner.
(This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.)
Here is a low-resolution preview. You can download this free printable in 3 sizes (PDF) further down this page.Not sure how to make the best of your planner? Read this post: 150+ things to track in your planner
This free printable is one of the 160 pages included in the Ultimate Planner Bundle. I’ve decided to share a few pages as free samples to help you give printable planner inserts a try.
Want more printable bullet journal/planner inserts? Check out these posts:
- 30 day no spend challenge
- 100-Day Challenge Habit Tracker
- Free Printable Vertical Lined Weekly Planner Layout
- Free Printable Dot Grid Paper
- Free Printable Graph Paper
- Free Period Tracker for your planner
- Utilities Information Sheet
- New Resolutions Printable
- Birthdays & Events Tracker
- Important Dates Printable Tracker
- Songs of the Month Printable Planner Insert
- Free Printable USA Travel Map
- Free Printable Weekly Meal Planner
- Free Printable Cleaning Schedule
- Free Printable Grocery List
- Free Printable Christmas Gifts List
Pin this image for later:
What are the benefits of adding printable planner inserts to your planner?
Adding printable pages to your planner is one of the easiest and cheapest ways to create a flexible planning system that truly fits your needs and works for you. I love the ability to add, move, remove, and change pages around. That’s the reason why I strongly recommend getting a planner that allows you to move pages around (disc or ring bound).
I can’t say enough good things about the concept of printable planner inserts and that’s why I think everyone should give it a try!
By adding printable planner inserts to your planner, you’re no longer limited to what comes inside commercial planners. You get to be creative and decide what sections and pages you need. We all have different lives, different ways of operating, and different needs… It only makes sense that we all should have different planners, customized to fit our needs.
Not sure how to make the best of your planner? Here is a list of 150+ things to track in your planner.
What paper hole punches do you need to easily add printable insert inside your planner?
For Disc Bound planners (such as Happy Planner), I recommend this Discbound hole punch, you can use it to punch all sizes of disc-bound planners (Big Happy Planner, Classic Happy Planner, or Mini Happy Planner).
For Ring-Bound Planners (such as Filofax, Carpe Diem, Websters Pages, etc), I recommend getting an adjustable 6-hole paper punch so that it can punch several different sizes of paper for different planners (A5, personal, micro, and compact…).
- Also read: 45 Must-Have Planner Supplies
Do you like this printable?
Check out the Ultimate Planner Bundle – 160 Planner Inserts to customize your planner & get more organized
Printable planner inserts are a cheap and easy way to customize your planner and make it fit your needs.
The Ultimate Planner Bundle includes 160 pages of printable planner inserts to help you organize all areas of your life: home management, health & wellness, finance, hobbies, goals, weekly, monthly, and yearly calendars.
I also included 12 different planner layouts to help you decide which layout works best for you. To make it easy to print and combine with most planners, 3 sizes are included: US letter, Classic Happy Planner, and A5.
You can see all the inserts included in this bundle, along with a special offer on this page: The Ultimate Planner Bundle.
You can see larger images and a flip-through video of all the 160 planner inserts included in the Ultimate Planner Bundle on this page. I also have a special offer for you:
Download this Free Printable Sleep Tracker
>> Subscribe to my newsletter to receive the password to be able to download all my free printables.
How to download this file?
Not a subscriber yet? Some of my printables (including this one) are for my newsletter subscribers only. It’s totally FREE of course!
Subscribe to my newsletter to get free access to exclusive free printables and stay updated.
- Existing subscribers – forgot your password? Make sure to check one of my emails to you, the password is reminded at the end of each newsletter. No caps, no space.
- You’re typing the right password but getting a wrong password error message? You may have an issue downloading if you click a link from Facebook or an email. If so, just open the link directly in your browser and this should solve it.
- My favorite planner supplies
- Discover my best printing tip: How to print for free or super cheap?
- Tips and tools to easily turn PDF printables into planner stickers
Don’t forget to also look at other planner freebies I shared on the blog!
Would you like more printables for your planner? Check out my bundles:
I created several special packs with printable planner stickers and inserts to help you decorate and organize your planner. You can compare all my packs at once and see more details on this page.
- the Functional Stickers Bundle: 50 printable pages (PDF, PNG with transparent background, JPEG & Silhouette Cut Files)
- the Kawaii Stickers Pack: 13 printable pages (PDF, PNG with transparent background, JPEG & Silhouette Cut Files)
- the Ultimate Planner Bundle: 160 printable planner inserts (in 3 sizes: US Letter, A5/A4, Classic Happy Planner) to help you create a planner that really fits your needs! You can also try 9 different weekly layouts to see which style you like best! You can see all the inserts included in this bundle, along with a special offer on this page: The Ultimate Planner Bundle.
- 10 Lettering Workbooks with 370+ lettering worksheets: PDF (printable) & JPEG (for Procreate App+IPad)
- the Planner Lover Bundle: Functional Stickers Bundle + Kawaii Stickers Pack + Ultimate Planner Bundle
- the Whole Shop Bundle: Functional Stickers Bundle + Kawaii Stickers Pack + Ultimate Planner Bundle + 10 Lettering Workbooks
I create lots of free printables, if you want to make sure to be updated and receive exclusive freebies, join the Lovely Newsletter: